Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: copy/paste with awk
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting copy/paste with awk Post 302354429 by lsaas on Friday 18th of September 2009 05:48:02 AM
Old 09-18-2009
solved !

Thank you very much, it solved my problem !

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Cut, Copy and Paste with X

One of the things that I have learned to take for granted in the Win32 world is the cut, copy and paste hotkeys of ^X, ^C and ^V. I use these keys all the time under Win32 to copy and paste information from one GUI into another GUI. My question is, does X have a similiar standard? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: auswipe
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cut, copy + paste

Hi all! How do I cut, copy and paste under unix??? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aitor314
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search, copy and paste

Can i search in a file for more than one string at a time? And copy the next string after that and paste it in column style? Is it possible? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingpeejay
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk/grep copy and paste and insert in between lines.

Hi all, I'm a unix newb andI'm trying to write a script that can copy some text paste it in a certian place and then add a number. It's not really clear but I'll show an example. what the file looks like right now: Linux 2.6.24-24-generic (abc) 07/15/09 23:25:01 CPU ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: the1hand3r
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed copy paste

Hello, I have this path and file: /dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/THIS_SPOT/fle.txt I want to end up with: /dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/dir/THIS_SPOT/fle.txtTHIS_SPOT Take the dir after the 10th slash, add a tab at the end and paste the dir it copied. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crowman
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi copy/paste problem

I'm having a problem copy/pasting from a txt file in windows to vi. What happens is I copy a chunk of text, go to the putty terminal, go into insert mode, and right click, and it will stop pasting at a random point and freeze up. Nothing I do gets out of it. This only happens on my account... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solidarity
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy/Paste in Vi editor

Dear All, I have a file containing 12 lines. First 3 lines have 9 values and the remaining 9 lines with no values. I was trying to copy and paste these 9 values of the first 3 lines into last 9 lines simultaneously as A=1.491331, B=1.539000 ..... but I don't know how to cope with this... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sullah
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy and Paste to a new document

Hello, I am quite new to shell scripting so don't know all the tools available. What I'm trying to do is open a file optimal.txt search for objectiveValue and copy the number in quotes next to it. e.g. ... solutionName="incumbent" solutionIndex="-1" objectiveValue="13246" ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: StephanR
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy n paste n times

I have one mainframe copy book where I want to copy n times depend on occurs which mention below. Example: Below highlighted row mention “occurs 2 times” so I need to copy 2 times till next label 10. C14992 10 FILLER PIC X(2835). 01 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srivalli
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use sed/awk to do like copy and paste

I have rrd file which is have the gaps and I want to fill it out with some value , I've got 10 NaN record and I try to populate data from 10 records be for NaN to change instead of NaN :( <!-- 2016-05-19 14:10:00 CST / 1463638200 -->... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: boobytrap
11 Replies
slagts.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slagts.f(3)

NAME
slagts.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slagts (JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO) SLAGTS Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slagts (integerJOB, integerN, real, dimension( * )A, real, dimension( * )B, real, dimension( * )C, real, dimension( * )D, integer, dimension( * )IN, real, dimension( * )Y, realTOL, integerINFO) SLAGTS Purpose: SLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)**T*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine SLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. Parameters: JOB JOB is INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by SLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A A is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. B B is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. C C is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from SLAGTF. D D is REAL array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. IN IN is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from SLAGTF. Y Y is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL TOL is REAL On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0 : successful exit .lt. 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value .gt. 0: overflow would occur when computing the INFO(th) element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 162 of file slagts.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slagts.f(3)