Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fetchmail Help
Operating Systems Linux Fetchmail Help Post 302353711 by struggled_boy on Wednesday 16th of September 2009 03:00:30 AM
Old 09-16-2009
Fetchmail Help

Hello there Unix & Linux Guru's and Gifted ones,

Can anyone help me configure fetchmail on my redhat 9.0

This sounds to be silly but really I'm new to linux.
I really need step by step installation and configuration on our company's required Redhat 9.0 (shrike) OS.

Thank you and God Bless.

Lomeng (struggled_newbie)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail suitable for this task?

Hi all. I'm currently building my own webmail server but I will need to collect my mail from several different account scattered around the 'Net. I know fetchmail can do this. The problem I have is that my main POP3 mailbox at my ISP lumps all users' e-mails into one box. This means that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DraconianTimes
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

fetchmail with pop3

once i used kmail (or sometimes outlook express) for my e-mail client. i had no problem with that. now being with unix console, i want to retrieve pop3 mails, using fetchmail. (where i can browse my mailbox(es) later) and it seems something i'm missing or do not understand. assuming my e-mail... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaguar
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail taking long time to fetchmail...

Hi peeps, We are having around 60 users. The time set to retrieve the mail is 300 sec. But it's taking around 1 hour to deliver mails. I am using debian sarge 3.1. any clues? And how it will affect if I decrease the time? My machine has got 1 p4 3.0 GHZ processor and 1 GB ram. The home... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: squid04
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fetchmail imap gmail certificate

Guys, could you tell me how to create an imap gmail ssl certificate? in my .fetchmailrc file I have poll imap.gmail.com protocol IMAP user "xxxxx@gmail.com" there with password "xxxx" nofetchall keep ssl but I'm getting an error fetchmail: Server certificate verification error:... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: c19h28O2
13 Replies

5. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

fetchmail with two envelope options

Dear All, Is it possible to using 2 envelope options on fetchmail ? Here is fetchmailrc configuration : envelope "Envelope-To" envelope "X-Apparently-To" Thx :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rhein_onizuka@y
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Fetchmail Error

Hello All, I am using fecthmail on RHEL 5.fetchmail: fetchmail 6.3.6-1.1.el5.3.1 getting the below error. ################# Installation check passed Fetching email ... mail box file name is ....mailbox.2011051614 /usr/bin/fetchmail --all --timeout 3000 --nokeep --bsmtp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaincv
0 Replies
setup(1)						      Easy Software Products							  setup(1)

NAME
setup - graphical setup program for the esp package manager SYNOPSIS
setup [ directory ] DESCRIPTION
setup provides a graphical installation interface for EPM-generated portable installation packages. It presents a step-by-step dialog for collecting a list of packages to install and accepting any license agreements for those packages. setup searches for products in the current directory or the directory specified on the command-line. INSTALLATION TYPES
The default type of installation is "custom". That is, users will be able to select from the list of products and install them. setup also supports other types of installations. The setup.types file, if present, defines the other installation types. SEE ALSO
epm(1) - create software packages. setup.types(5) - epm gui setup types file format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007 by Easy Software Products, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 3 April 2006 ESP Package Manager setup(1)