Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Announcing the World’s First OLTP Database Machine with Sun FlashFire Technology Post 302353566 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 03:52:10 PM
Old 09-15-2009
the webcast will start in a few minutes:

Quote:
Join us as Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Sun EVP John Fowler unveil a complete integrated computing infrastructure designed to dramatically speed up Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), Data Warehousing (DW), and mixed database workloads.
Sun Microsystems Web Event

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Machine Rebooted

Hi , My Sun Machine Rebooted by itself 2 days back . Its running fine now , But i wanted to find out wat caused it to reboot... This is wat the var/adm/messages show . Kern.notice:- System booting after fatal error FATAL... Wat causes this message ... And wat tasks should i do to ensure it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
6 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun is not able to ssh another machine of sun

My one Sun machine is not able to ssh another machine of Sun. Although I have configured the ssh successfully ( SunOS sunbox2 5.9 Generic_118558-34 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-2500 ) ERROR bash-2.05# ssh sunbox2 /etc/ssh/ssh_config: line 34: Bad configuration option: PermitRootLogin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
0 Replies

3. Linux

Problem in accessing Oracle Database Server from Linux Machine

I am facing a strange issue in connecting to Oracle database from Linux Machine - The connectivity is not failing all the time , the failure to success ratio is 1:70. - Error "ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist" - Majority of the time the connection... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji kumar
6 Replies
Session::Oracle(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Session::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Oracle - An implementation of Apache::Session SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Oracle; #if you want Apache::Session to open new DB handles: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:sessions', UserName => $db_user, Password => $db_pass, Commit => 1 }; #or, if your handles are already opened: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh, Commit => 1 }; DESCRIPTION
This module is an implementation of Apache::Session. It uses the Oracle backing store and no locking. See the example, and the documentation for Apache::Session::Store::Oracle for more details. USAGE
The special Apache::Session argument for this module is Commit. You MUST provide the Commit argument, which instructs this module to either commit the transaction when it is finished, or to simply do nothing. This feature is provided so that this module will not have adverse interactions with your local transaction policy, nor your local database handle caching policy. The argument is mandatory in order to make you think about this problem. This module also respects the LongReadLen argument, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not specified, the default maximum is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This module was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session::File, Apache::Session::Flex, Apache::Session::DB_File, Apache::Session::Postgres, Apache::Session perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Oracle(3)