Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Averaging segments
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Averaging segments Post 302353494 by clx on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 12:26:44 PM
Old 09-15-2009
if u have number of fields not multiple of 3, it wont process any further.
if you still want to, remove the NF%3 ==0 part in the command.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Shared Memory segments

Hello.... AIX has a limit of 11 shared memory segments per process, does any one know how many HP have?? If so how do I find that out?? Thanks in advance...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: catwomen
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP-UX Trying to Understand Shared Memory Segments

I am fairly new to HP-UX and trying to get a better understanding of the operating system. While poking around a bit I find myself questioning whether I should be concerned about Shared Memory segments with missing CPID and LPID? For example: ipcs -mp IPC status from /dev/kmem as of Mon Mar... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scotbuff
2 Replies

3. Programming

Write into shared memory segments

I have created a shared memory segment (which size is 64 bytes) using shmget, shmat e.t.c and i want to divide it into 2 areas. One area for input data and one area for output? How can i do that? Furthermore, When i have to write my input data into the shared memory segment i want to write... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mae4
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare EDI files by skipping selected Segments

Hi, I wanted to compare EDI files present in Two different Directories which can be related by the file names. While comparing the EDI files i have to skip selected segments such as "ISA" "IEA" and "GS" "GE" since this may have datetime stamp and different "Sender" "Receiver" Qual. and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sivas
3 Replies

5. Programming

C programming - Memory Segments

Can someone tell me how many bytes are allocated for C segments(text,data,heap,stack). (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandumishra
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Averaging

Hello all, I'm trying to perform an averaging procedure which selects a selection of rows, average the corresponding value, selects the next set of rows and average the corresponding values etc. The data below illustrates what I want to do. Given two columns (day and value), I want to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muhammad Rahiz
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Averaging segments and including the name

Hello, I have a awk line that averages rows. So if my file looks like this: Jack 1 1 1 1 1 1 Joe 1 1 1 1 1 1 Jerry 0 0 0 0 0 0 John 1 1 1 0 0 0 The awk line below skips column 1 and then averaged the rows awk -F'\t' -v r=3... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
3 Replies

8. SuSE

TCP segments retransmission

Hi all, I got an application that is running on SUSE Linux. I would like to get some data about the number of TCP segments retransmission on a particular interface. Is there any way I can get that? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pouchie1
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep start and end line of each segments in a file

Cat file1 -------- ---------- SCHEMA.TABLE1 insert------- update----- ------------- ---------- SCHEMA.TABLE2 insert------- update----- ----------- ------------ SCHEMA.TABLE3 insert------- update----- ------------ grep -n SCHEMA > header_file2.txt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Veera_V
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting segments

I have queue.txt with the following contents: Queue on node ... description : type : local max message len : 104857600 max queue depth : 5000 queue depth max event : enabled persistent msgs : yes backout... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
5 Replies
wml::std::grid(3)						     EN Tools							 wml::std::grid(3)

NAME
wml::std::grid - Layout Grid SYNOPSIS
#use wml::std::grid <grid [attributes]> <cell [attributes]>...</cell> : <cell [attributes]>...</cell> </grid> DESCRIPTION
The "<grid>" container tag provides a mixture between a HTML table and a TeX-like way of specifying its dimensions and the alignment of its cells. ATTRIBUTES
First the possible attributes for "<grid>": "summary" This attribute will be inserted into the "table" tag, see documentation of HTML 4.0 for details on why this attribute is recommended. "layout" This specifies the layout of the grid in X and Y dimension, i.e. "3x2" means 3 columns (x-dimension) and 2 rows (y-dimension). Default is "1x"NCELL where NCELL is the number of cell tags or in other words: Default is a top-down list. "align" This specifies the horizontal alignment of the cells in a row. The argument has to contain as many characters as there are cells in a row. The supported alignment characters are `"l"' (left), `"r"' (right) and `"c"' (center). Default is `"l...l"' (as much "l"'s as there are cells in a row). "valign" This specifies the vertical alignment of the cells in a column. The argument has to contain as many characters as there are cells in a column. The supported alignment characters are `"t"' (top), `"b"' (bottom) and `"m"' (middle). Default is `"t...t"' (as much "t"'s as there are cells in a column). "width" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the width of the grid. Default is no specified width. "spacing" This is the corresponding attribute to "cellspacing" of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the spacing of cells in the grid, i.e. the space around the content of each cell. Default is 0 (no space). "padding" This is the corresponding attribute to "<cellpadding>" of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the padding between cells in the grid, i.e. the inter-cell space. Default is 0 (no space). "border" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the border width of the grid. Default is 0 (no border). "bgcolor" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the background color of the grid. Default is no specified color. "color" This sets the foreground (text) color of the grid's contents. Actually this sets the default for the same attribute of "<cell>". Default is no specified color. Second the possible attributes for "<cell>": "align" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the horizontal alignment of the cell's contents. Default is taken from the same attribute of "<grid>". "valign" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the vertical alignment of the cell's contents. Default is taken from the same attribute of "<grid>". "bgcolor" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the background color of a particular cell. Default is no specified color. "color" This sets the foreground (text) color of the cell's contents. This is done via the HTML "<font>" tag. Default is no specified color or the color from the same attribute of "<grid>". "rowspan" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to span a cell over more then one row of the grid. Default is 1 row. "colspan" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to span a cell over more then one column of the grid. Default is 1 column. "width" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the width of the cell. Default is no specified width. "height" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the height of the cell. Default is no specified height. EXAMPLE
<grid bgcolor="#000000" color="#ffffff" layout="3x2" align="llr" valign="tm"> <cell>A</cell> <cell>B</cell> <cell>C</cell> <cell>D</cell> <cell>E</cell> <cell>F</cell> </grid> AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1, P2, P3, P5 External: -- SEE ALSO
HTML <"table">-tag. EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::std::grid(3)