Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements ARM Based Community oriented to Job Post 302353370 by ARMBasedGroup on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 07:53:39 AM
Old 09-15-2009
ARM Based Community oriented to Job

Hi everybody,

I write this small news in order to inform you an ARM network has been created around job opportunities and Vocational TRaining for student. This open group is coming together design, hardware software domains on ARM RISC Architecture.
With more than 1,500 users from great companies like:

IP Development:
ARM, Wavecom,Maxim Integrated Products,Renesas, Samsung, STMicroelectronics, Freescale, NXP, LSI Logic, Energy Micro,
Scaleo chip, Marvell, Symwave

SoC Design Center:
Atmel, Freescale, Cypress,Texas Instruments, Intel, Wavecom, Cypress, Maxim Integrated Products, Renesas, Samsung,
ST-NXP Wireless, STMicroelectronics, NXP, LSI Logic, Energy Micro, Scaleo chip, Marvell, Symwave, Inc.Intrinsity,
Nuvoton, Rockchip, California Eastern Laboratories, IC Microsystems, Scaleo chip

Software/OS Development (BSP):
Adeneo, SPIRIT DSP, Green Hills Software, Inc, SEGGER Microcontroller, QNX Software Systems, Tata Elxsi, Direct Insight
Cheshire Engineering

End Application development:
ST Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens Medical Solutions, Garmin, GM, Semiconductor and Systems Wipro Technologies, Philips,
Lexmark Research, Valeo Vision Systems, Samsung, Cisco Systems, Citizen Scale I Pvt. Ltd., Toshiba Electronics,
Fujitsu, Alstom, Canon, Western Digital, SIDSA, Nuance communications

Tools development:
Synopsys, Cadence Design System, Mentor Graphics, Green Hills Software, Inc., Code Red Technologies, SEGGER Microcontroller
QNX Software Systems, Direct Insight, Axilica.

Engineer, Project leader, Manager and VP can contact each group user without any constraint. This group focuses to give opportunity around our knowledge. The "ARM Based Group" is under the LinkedIn Open People Network, click on this link to take a look at: ARM Based Group

Regards,

Stephan Cadene, Engineer at ATMEL Corp.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Job Scheduler Agent-Based.

Hi Gurus, I'm looking for a real Jobs Scheduler Agent-based. My customer is using cron, but need something a little bit clever, where you could configure chain of process ("script x will run if script y is finished", etc). Of course I know solutions like control-M (from BMC... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maquinte
1 Replies

2. Linux

How to drive a LCD on ARM based linux System

Hello sir, I am Vijay Manohar. I am a writing a device driver for LCD frame buffer device. In this , LCD has been mapped at physical address 0x3000000. Now I want to implement mmap entry point. I have two questions regarding this Can I use this physical address as one of the parameters to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: VijayManohar
0 Replies
QSTAT(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  QSTAT(1)

NAME
qstat - display job/partition information in a familiar pbs format SYNOPSIS
qstat [-f] [-a|-i|-r] [-n [-1]] [-G|-M] [-u user_list] [-? | --help] [--man] [job_id...] qstat -Q [-f] qstat -q DESCRIPTION
The qstat command displays information about jobs. OPTIONS
-a Displays all jobs in a single-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -i Displays information about idle jobs. This includes jobs which are queued or held. -f Displays the full information for each selected job in a multi-line format. See the STANDARD OUTPUT section for format details. -G Display size information in gigabytes. -M Show size information, disk or memory in mega-words. A word is considered to be 8 bytes. -n Displays nodes allocated to a job in addition to the basic information. -1 In combination with -n, the -1 option puts all of the nodes on the same line as the job id. -r Displays information about running jobs. This includes jobs which are running or suspended. -u user_list Display job information for all jobs owned by the specified user(s). The format of user_list is: user_name[,user_name...]. -? | --help brief help message --man full documentation STANDARD OUTPUT
Displaying Job Status If the -a, -i, -f, -r, -u, -n, -G, and -M options are not specified, the brief single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job name the job owner the cpu time used the job state C - Job is completed after having run E - Job is exiting after having run. H - Job is held. Q - job is queued, eligible to run or routed. R - job is running. T - job is being moved to new location. W - job is waiting for its execution time (-a option) to be reached. S - job is suspended. the queue that the job is in If the -f option is specified, the multi-line display format is used. The output for each job consists of the header line: Job Id: job identifier followed by one line per job attribute of the form: attribute_name = value If any of the options -a, -i, -r, -u, -n, -G or -M are specified, the normal single-line display format is used. The following items are displayed on a single line, in the specified order, separated by white space: the job id the job owner the queue the job is in the job name the session id (if the job is running) the number of nodes requested by the job the number of cpus or tasks requested by the job the amount of memory requested by the job either the cpu time, if specified, or wall time requested by the job, (in hh:mm) the job state The amount of cpu time or wall time used by the job (in hh:mm) EXIT STATUS
On success, qstat will exit with a value of zero. On failure, qstat will exit with a value greater than zero. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-10 QSTAT(1)