Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements ARM Based Community oriented to Job Post 302353370 by ARMBasedGroup on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 07:53:39 AM
Old 09-15-2009
ARM Based Community oriented to Job

Hi everybody,

I write this small news in order to inform you an ARM network has been created around job opportunities and Vocational TRaining for student. This open group is coming together design, hardware software domains on ARM RISC Architecture.
With more than 1,500 users from great companies like:

IP Development:
ARM, Wavecom,Maxim Integrated Products,Renesas, Samsung, STMicroelectronics, Freescale, NXP, LSI Logic, Energy Micro,
Scaleo chip, Marvell, Symwave

SoC Design Center:
Atmel, Freescale, Cypress,Texas Instruments, Intel, Wavecom, Cypress, Maxim Integrated Products, Renesas, Samsung,
ST-NXP Wireless, STMicroelectronics, NXP, LSI Logic, Energy Micro, Scaleo chip, Marvell, Symwave, Inc.Intrinsity,
Nuvoton, Rockchip, California Eastern Laboratories, IC Microsystems, Scaleo chip

Software/OS Development (BSP):
Adeneo, SPIRIT DSP, Green Hills Software, Inc, SEGGER Microcontroller, QNX Software Systems, Tata Elxsi, Direct Insight
Cheshire Engineering

End Application development:
ST Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens Medical Solutions, Garmin, GM, Semiconductor and Systems Wipro Technologies, Philips,
Lexmark Research, Valeo Vision Systems, Samsung, Cisco Systems, Citizen Scale I Pvt. Ltd., Toshiba Electronics,
Fujitsu, Alstom, Canon, Western Digital, SIDSA, Nuance communications

Tools development:
Synopsys, Cadence Design System, Mentor Graphics, Green Hills Software, Inc., Code Red Technologies, SEGGER Microcontroller
QNX Software Systems, Direct Insight, Axilica.

Engineer, Project leader, Manager and VP can contact each group user without any constraint. This group focuses to give opportunity around our knowledge. The "ARM Based Group" is under the LinkedIn Open People Network, click on this link to take a look at: ARM Based Group

Regards,

Stephan Cadene, Engineer at ATMEL Corp.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Job Scheduler Agent-Based.

Hi Gurus, I'm looking for a real Jobs Scheduler Agent-based. My customer is using cron, but need something a little bit clever, where you could configure chain of process ("script x will run if script y is finished", etc). Of course I know solutions like control-M (from BMC... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maquinte
1 Replies

2. Linux

How to drive a LCD on ARM based linux System

Hello sir, I am Vijay Manohar. I am a writing a device driver for LCD frame buffer device. In this , LCD has been mapped at physical address 0x3000000. Now I want to implement mmap entry point. I have two questions regarding this Can I use this physical address as one of the parameters to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: VijayManohar
0 Replies
globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface(3)		      globus gram job manager		       globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface(3)

NAME
globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface - Job Manager Scheduler Interface The GRAM Job Manager interfaces with the job filesystems and scheduler through scheduler-specific Perl modules. GRAM provides several Perl modules which can be used to implement scheduler-specific interfaces to the GRAM Job Manager. These are: Globus::GRAM::Error This module implements the GRAM error results as objects. Methods in this module will construct a GRAM error with the value matching the values in the GRAM Protocol library. A scheduler-specific JobManager module may return one of these objects from its methods to indicate errors to the Job Manager program. Globus::GRAM::JobState This module defines the GRAM job state constants. A scheduler-specific JobManager module returns one of these values from its methods to indicate the managed job's current state. Globus::GRAM::JobSignal This module defines the GRAM job signal constant values. The Job Manager uses these values to communicate which signal is being invoked in the manager's signal method. Globus::GRAM::JobManager This module defines the actual implementatoin of the Job Manager scheduler interface. One writing a scheduler-specific GRAM interface will create a subclass of this object which overrides the default implementation's methods. Globus::GRAM::JobDescription This module mimics the RSL job description using perl syntax. The job manager passes an object of this type to the JobManager modules's constructor. The job manager stores RSL and some configuration values in that JobDescription object. The manager accesses values stored in the JobDescription by invoking methods containing the RSL attribute's name (example: $description->gram_my_job()). Method names are handled as if they were based on the canonical RSL representation of the attribute name. For example, the gram_my_job may be equivalently referred to as GramMyJob, grammyjob, or GRAM_My_Job. Version 13.33 Mon Apr 30 2012 globus_gram_job_manager_script_interface(3)