Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: monthly membership??
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators monthly membership?? Post 302353219 by clx on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 12:02:54 AM
Old 09-15-2009
monthly membership??

Hi,
Do we have monthly membership (VIP) in our forum?
if not, do we have any plans for it?

Regards,

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Membership

what is the meaning of the types of membership and when am i a full member:confused: :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nigel
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Group membership limit

On Solaris, a user is limited to being a member of a maximum of 16 groups. Could someone tell me where this limit comes from, i.e. is it NIS, or Solaris, or NFS that is imposing this limit? What is the work-around to remove this limitation? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: son_t
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

monthly calculation

pls can anyone help me with this script, the script is below, i need the script to get the previous month result every new month , the problem is that the loop has to be automated to always calculate for previous month . a=`date "+%Y"` #this year to be used b=$(date "+%Y%m" --date='49 days... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: neyo
6 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP membership email error

Variable for password request did not resolve properly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeepakS
1 Replies

5. Solaris

16 groups membership limit (part 2)

Part 1 is here: https://www.unix.com/sun-solaris/60395-group-membership-limit.html So I am having to solve and re-visit this problem... I've tried various OSes (Solaris10/Opensolaris/MacOSX/Debian) and ngroup_max settings, some work for local filesystems but not over NFSv4. Peter Harvey's blog... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: son_t
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Future New Underground Membership Criteria

Recently I did what I was hesitant to do for years, I purged all forum Underground (UG) members who had not been active within a certain period. We need to change the UG membership criteria (from mod voting) and create a new criteria for UG membership which is not based on "voting" because mods... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies
PTS_HELP(1)						       AFS Command Reference						       PTS_HELP(1)

NAME
pts_help - Displays help for pts commands SYNOPSIS
pts help [-topic <help string>+] [-help] pts h [-t <help string>+] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The pts help command displays the complete online help entry (short description and syntax statement) for each command operation code specified by the -topic argument. If the -topic argument is omitted, the output includes the first line (name and short description) of the online help entry for every pts command. To list every pts command whose name or short description includes a specified keyword, use the pts apropos command. OPTIONS
-topic <help string>+ Indicates each command for which to display the complete online help entry. Omit the pts part of the command name, providing only the operation code (for example, specify "membership", not "pts membership"). If this argument is omitted, the output briefly describes every pts command. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
The online help entry for each pts command consists of the following two or three lines: o The first line names the command and briefly describes its function. o The second line lists aliases for the command, if any. o The final line, which begins with the string "Usage", lists the command's options in the prescribed order. Online help entries use the same symbols (for example, brackets) as the reference pages in this document. EXAMPLES
The following command displays the online help entry for the pts membership command: % pts help membership pts membership: list membership of a user or group aliases: groups Usage: pts membership -nameorid <user or group name or id>+ [-cell <cell name>] [-noauth] [-force] [-help] PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
None SEE ALSO
pts(1), pts_apropos(1) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 PTS_HELP(1)