Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not able to install htmldoc
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Not able to install htmldoc Post 302353073 by totallyrandom on Monday 14th of September 2009 12:25:37 PM
Old 09-14-2009
The version 4.0 is Debian Etch and is rather outdated. Could you post your sources.list? Could you also post the output of
Code:
apt-cache showpkg htmldoc

to see what version your system tries to grab?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile

I receive an error while installing Oracle 9i: Error in invoking target install of makefile /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk Furthermore: $ whoami oracle $ echo $ORACLE_HOME /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0 $ pwd /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib $ ll total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris2005
5 Replies

2. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

htmldoc with login on page

How can I make htmldoc write to pdf page that requires login and password? I'am doing it with PHP passthru. I have my login but htmldoc in passthru is showing me only login page. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Demerzel
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HTMLDOC tool query

Hi, I am trying to convert a book file to a pdf file. Th book file contains the html doc tool command. It is setting the parameter for table of contents with proper headings and levels. I want to know if table of contents is displayed as a first page by default or can we set it to be the second... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sweagna
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

CentOS 6.1 base install (like FreeBSD base install)?

Hello, What is the simplest way to install CentOS 6.1 with console base-system only using official LiveDVD image on VirtualBox machine? I'd like to get simplest console with network support like FreeBSD base installation. Then, install services which I need. The installer jest extracts the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_develope
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Install Red Hat 4.2 (Not Enterprise) from install tree

Hi guys I would like to install Red Hat Linux 4.2 on my old box (pIII). However there is a problem: i can't find the .iso image anywhere in the Net, all the material that i've found is (i think) an install tree of the OS. It will be possible for me to install the OS from that install tree? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk2soldier
3 Replies

8. AIX

Install software in another directory with smitty install

Hello, I would like to ask if someone knows if is possible to install sofware via smitty or installp in another directorie , or we have to accept the default location? i would like to intall in /opt folder , but smitty installed it in /usr Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
4 Replies
GRUB-INSTALL(8) 							FSF							   GRUB-INSTALL(8)

NAME
grub-install - install GRUB on your drive SYNOPSIS
grub-install [OPTION] install_device DESCRIPTION
Install GRUB on your drive. -h, --help print this message and exit -v, --version print the version information and exit --root-directory=DIR install GRUB images under the directory DIR instead of the root directory --grub-shell=FILE use FILE as the grub shell --no-floppy do not probe any floppy drive --force-lba force GRUB to use LBA mode even for a buggy BIOS --recheck probe a device map even if it already exists INSTALL_DEVICE can be a GRUB device name or a system device filename. grub-install copies GRUB images into the DIR/boot directory specfied by --root-directory, and uses the grub shell to install grub into the boot sector. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
grub(8), update-grub(8). The full documentation for grub-install is maintained as a Texinfo manual in the grub-legacy-doc package. If the info and grub-install programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-install should give you access to the complete manual. grub-install (GNU GRUB 0.97) January 2013 GRUB-INSTALL(8)