Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The Dillo Web Browser
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? The Dillo Web Browser Post 302352869 by nigelc on Monday 14th of September 2009 12:55:37 AM
Old 09-14-2009
Dillo is included as part of Fedora and it also included in Puppylinux.
It may have not been part of the distro. I might have downloaded it separately.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Disable ftp on web browser

Hi there, how can i disable the possibility of accessing hp-ux with ftp in the web browser? is there any way to do this? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vascobrito
2 Replies

3. Linux

web browser from konsole

hi experts, i'm running red hat linux, consider there's no visual interface, no X server... actually there is one but it's written in Python! what i need is to intall a decent web browser on it! is it possible? and i only have abt 100 MBs of free disk space... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elzalem
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Web browser not opening

On clicking on my WEB BROWSER . no window is appearing , only a dialog box appearing with named "ALERT" any nothing else. What is browser package name , which is by default in Solaris 10 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kush singh
3 Replies

5. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Practice UNIX on web Browser?

To practice SQL, there is a very good website called www.sqlfiddle.com no need of installing any external software, it can do almost anything in PL/SQL and Oracle. In a similar manner, is there a good website where i can practice Unix commands on a broswer? I mean, it should be able to execute... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manjunath B
1 Replies

7. SCO

How to Launch Apache Web Browser?

This should be trivial, but it's not. I have Apache installed and running on my SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 system; Apache says its enabled and started. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to launch it from a command line or from X-Windows! Maybe JTG or someone else knows the answer.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
2 Replies
XR(1)								     Man Page								     XR(1)

NAME
xr - Crossroads Load Balancer & Fail Over Utility SYNOPSIS
xr [--verbose] [--web-interface XRSERVER:PORT] --server tcp:XRSERVER:PORT --backend BACKEND:PORT [--backend BACKEND:PORT] ... DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly documents XR, the Crossroads Load Balancer & Fail Over Utility. XR is an open source load balancer and fail over utility for TCP based services. It is a dae mon running in user space, and features exten- sive configurability, polling of back ends using wake up calls, status reporting, many algorithms to select the 'right' back end for a reques t (and user-defined algorithms for very special cases), and much more. XR is service-independent: it is usable for any TCP service, such as HTTP(S), SSH, SMTP, dat abase connections. In the case of HTTP balanc- ing, XR handles multiple host balancing, and can provide session stickiness for back end processes that need sessions, but aren't session- awa re of other back ends. XR furthermore features a management web interface and can be run as a stand-alone daemon, or via inetd. Execute 'xr -h' to get a complete list of available command-line parameters. EXAMPLE
xr --verbose --server tcp:0:80 --backend 10.1.1.1:80 --backend 10.1.1.2:80 --backend 10.1.1. 3:80 --web-interface 0:8001 This instructs XR to listen to port 80 and to dispatch traffic to the servers 10.1.1.1, 10.1.1.2 and 10.1.1.2, port 80. A web interface for the balancer is started on port 8001. Direct your browser to the server running XR. You will see the pages served by one of the three back ends. The console where XR is started, will show what's going on (due to the presence of --verbose). Direct your browser to the server running XR, but port 8001. You will see the web interface, which shows the status, and where you can alter some settings. SEE ALSO
xrctl(1) AUTHOR
XR was written by Karel Kubat <karel@kubat.nl>. Web page: http://crossroads.e-tunity.com This man page was written by Frederik Dannemare <frederik@dannemare.net>. Crossroads Nov 6, 2008 XR(1)