Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting diagonal matrix to square matrix Post 302352556 by Vi-Curious on Friday 11th of September 2009 08:52:20 PM
Old 09-11-2009
Could you give a little more detail on how you intend to use the data once you've chosen the ID? I'd like to understand why you even need the square matrix.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

matrix pointer

Can anyone tell me what the following statements do? float (*tab); tab=(float (*)) calloc(MAXCLASS, (MAXCLASS+1)*sizeof(float)); (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: littleboyblu
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Matrix

Hi All I would like to merge multiple files with the same row and column size into a matrix format In a folder I have multiple files in the following format vi 12.txt a 1 b 5 c 7 d 0 vi 45.txt a 3 b 6 c 9 d 2 vi 9.txt a 4 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky Ali
7 Replies

3. Ubuntu

How to convert full data matrix to linearised left data matrix?

Hi all, Is there a way to convert full data matrix to linearised left data matrix? e.g full data matrix Bh1 Bh2 Bh3 Bh4 Bh5 Bh6 Bh7 Bh1 0 0.241058 0.236129 0.244397 0.237479 0.240767 0.245245 Bh2 0.241058 0 0.240594 0.241931 0.241975 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: evoll
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk? adjacency matrix to adjacency list / correlation matrix to list

Hi everyone I am very new at awk but think that that might be the best strategy for this. I have a matrix very similar to a correlation matrix and in practical terms I need to convert it into a list containing the values from the matrix (one value per line) with the first field of the line (row... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stonemonkey
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table to Matrix

Hi, I have a table in the format: 1 0 -1 1 0 2 0 1 -1 0 0 0 3 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 etc. I am trying to input this to a program, however it is complaining about the fact that it is not in matrix format. How do I add 0's to end of the rows to make them even? Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rhavin
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Square matrix to columns

Hello all, I am quite new in this but I need some help to keep going with my analysis. I am struggling with a short script to read a square matrix and convert it in two collumns. A B C D A 0.00 0.06 0.51 0.03 B 0.06 0.00 0.72 0.48 C 0.51 0.72 0.00 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: EvaAM
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Maybe by AWK: printing help diagonal matrix characters into line

Hi Experts, I want to print this charts diagonal data into straight lines. This is a matrix 24X24 Horizontal and vertical. - I want to print all the diagonal cutting characters into straight line: Data: E F S S A H A L L A T M C N O T S O B O D U Q H I W I B N L O C N I L N L A N S I N... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

MATRIX to CSV

Hello friends, A big question for the UNIX INTELLIGENCE I have a CSV file as follows: VALUE,USER1,relatedUSER1,relatedUSER2 -1,userA,userB,userC 1,userN,userD,userB 0,userF,userH,userG 0,userT,userH,userB 1,userN,userB,userA -1,userA,userF,userC 0,userF,userH,userG... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: kraterions
15 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Matrix multiplication

I have two files. Row id in File1 matches the column id in file2 (starting from column7 )except the last 2 characters. File1 has 50 rows and File 2 has 56 columns. If the id matches I want to multiply the value in column3 of File1 to the entire column in File2. and in the final output print only... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akang
11 Replies
cla_gerpvgrw.f(3)						      LAPACK							 cla_gerpvgrw.f(3)

NAME
cla_gerpvgrw.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines REAL function cla_gerpvgrw (N, NCOLS, A, LDA, AF, LDAF) CLA_GERPVGRW multiplies a square real matrix by a complex matrix. Function/Subroutine Documentation REAL function cla_gerpvgrw (integerN, integerNCOLS, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, complex, dimension( ldaf, * )AF, integerLDAF) CLA_GERPVGRW multiplies a square real matrix by a complex matrix. Purpose: CLA_GERPVGRW computes the reciprocal pivot growth factor norm(A)/norm(U). The "max absolute element" norm is used. If this is much less than 1, the stability of the LU factorization of the (equilibrated) matrix A could be poor. This also means that the solution X, estimated condition numbers, and error bounds could be unreliable. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The number of linear equations, i.e., the order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NCOLS NCOLS is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. NCOLS >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the N-by-N matrix A. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N). AF AF is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDAF,N) The factors L and U from the factorization A = P*L*U as computed by CGETRF. LDAF LDAF is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array AF. LDAF >= max(1,N). Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 99 of file cla_gerpvgrw.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 cla_gerpvgrw.f(3)