Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: visio vdx xml-development
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting visio vdx xml-development Post 302352367 by quasar on Friday 11th of September 2009 06:17:45 AM
Old 09-11-2009
visio vdx xml-development

hello everyone,
I've a problem with visio and perl. Actually, I want to draw shapes with coordinates, but unfortunately module doesn't support it basicaly. Also I had tried to add this things for supporting. Perhaps, anyone have experience with visio format and perl?
i.e. someone can help me with my truble?*

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX server - visio stencils

Does anyone know where to get some good (free) visio stencils for IBM RS600 equipment. i.e. PSeries, H50, S85, 6H1, SSA disk arrays, older stuff. Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jshoovie
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove xml namespace from xml file using shell script?

I have an xml file: <AutoData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <Table1> <Data1 10 </Data1> <Data2 20 </Data2> <Data3 40 </Data3> <Table1> </AutoData> and I have to remove the portion xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" only. I tried using sed... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gary1978
10 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

script to open new cmd prompt for devices on visio

Hello, Can any one please help: I have a lab design on Visio, with routers and switches. What I am planning to do is: when I double click a device icon - it should open a new cmd prompt window and automatically performs the telnet session and log's me into the device. Appreciate your... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add the multiple lines of xml tags before a particular xml tag in a file

Hi All, I'm stuck with adding multiple lines(irrespective of line number) to a file before a particular xml tag. Please help me. <A>testing_Location</A> <value>LA</value> <zone>US</zone> <B>Region</B> <value>Russia</value> <zone>Washington</zone> <C>Country</C>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Command to compare two xml lines while ignoring xml tags

I've got two different files and want to compare them. File 1 : HTML Code: <response ticketId="944" type="getQueryResults"><status>COMPLETE</status><description>Query results fetched successfully</description><recordSet totalCount="1" type="sms_records"><record... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shaishav Shah
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add Xml tags to an existing xml using shell or awk?

Hi , I have a below xml: <ns:Body> <ns:result> <Date Month="June" Day="Monday:/> </ns:result> </ns:Body> i have a lookup abc.txtt text file with below details Month June July August Day Monday Tuesday Wednesday I need a output xml with below tags <ns:Body> <ns:result>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nevergivup
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split xml file into multiple xml based on letterID

Hi All, We need to split a large xml into multiple valid xml with same header(2lines) and footer(last line) for N number of letterId. In the example below we have first 2 lines as header and last line as footer.(They need to be in each split xml file) Header: <?xml version="1.0"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to pull multiple XML tags from the same XML file in Shell.?

I'm searching for the names of a TV show in the XML file I've attached at the end of this post. What I'm trying to do now is pull out/list the data from each of the <SeriesName> tags throughout the document. Currently, I'm only able to get data the first instance of that XML field using the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hungryd
9 Replies
XBase::SDBM(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  XBase::SDBM(3pm)

NAME
XBase::SDBM - SDBM index support for dbf DESCRIPTION
When developing the XBase.pm/DBD::XBase module, I was trying to support as many existing variants of file formats as possible. The module thus accepts wide range of dbf files and their versions from various producers. But with index files, the task is much, much harder. First, there is little or no documentation of index files formats, so the development is based on reverse engineering. None if the index formats support is finalized. That made it hard to integrate them into one consistent API. That is why I decided to write my own index support, and as I wanted to avoid inventing yet another way of storing records in pages and similar things, I used SDBM. It comes with Perl, so you already have it, and it's proven and it works. Now, SDBM is a module that aims at other task than to do supporting indexes for a dbf. But equality tests are fast with it and I have creted a structure in each index file to enable "walk" though the index file. VERSION
1.02 AVAILABLE FROM
http://www.adelton.com/perl/DBD-XBase/ AUTHOR
(c) 2001--2011 Jan Pazdziora. All rights reserved. This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-03-03 XBase::SDBM(3pm)