Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error Library
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error Library Post 302352341 by pludi on Friday 11th of September 2009 05:00:21 AM
Old 09-11-2009
Those messages are usually somewhere in the code.

Most (OSS) programs use the gettext library in order to provide translations. The library uses .mo files which contain an ID for a message and the appropriate translation for the current locale, but all in a binary format. The .mo files are "compiled" from .po files in the source distribution at build time, and usually reside (on a Linux system) in /usr/share/locale/<lang code>/LC_MESSAGES/

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Solaris 9 Custom Library Error

Gday People i have a library created in c++ that is used to control custom hardware. The library compiles fine, however when i compile a test program that links the library i get the following errors: Undefined first referenced symbol in file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: _Michael_
3 Replies

2. Programming

Shared library creation error

Hi, I am facing problem while creating shared library using makeC++SharedLib_r. I am using the following command makeC++SharedLib_r -E rpcresolver.exp -L/home/myAccount/lib -lcxxbase -lfsbutil_r -lpthreads -bimport:/usr/lib/sna/appc_r.exp -o resolver-shared.o -p 0 rpcresolver.o Every time... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satguyz
0 Replies

3. Programming

library not found error

We are trying to execute C/C++ programs in SOlaris 8. Though the exes are compiled in g++, we donot have it installed in the target machine. We have the library files in the target machine and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly. Now when the exes are run, we are getting the error $ seq ld.so.1:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: virtual_j
1 Replies

4. Solaris

swat library error on Solaris 9

Hi, I had define swat in /etc/services, in /etc/inet/inetd.conf. When I start swat http://localhost:901 I receive the follow message: ld.so.1: swat: fatal: libiconv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory Then I restart the system and the same message is comming. The swat is only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
2 Replies

5. Programming

Error while loading libstlport_gcc.so library

I am getting error while processing the below line : "DEPENDENCIES=$OMNIWORKS_PATH/tradewind/build/build_dg_c $(SET) "*.pcc" $(SET).pcctmp1 ".cc" h" ... --------------------------------------------- ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ! Build rule... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

6. Programming

Loading mysql library error..

I am making cpp application with mysql databases. I m able to compile my application, but when i m executing the program, i m getting the loading errror as - error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory can any one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ps_sach
2 Replies

7. Programming

Error during making a shared library

Hi all, I am working with opensolaris and I am trying create a shared native library via using make but I am getting the following error-- make -f /Makefile.SunOS debug javah -jni SerialPort javah -jni SerialInputStream javah -jni SerialOutputStream gcc -mno-app-regs -DSUN... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
4 Replies

8. Linux

Shared-library error

Hi All, i am facing shared library error, below is the output of the command I am executing on my client # /usr/software/bin/sudo /usr/software/bin/sudo: error while loading shared libraries: libaudit.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory # I tried install... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muzaffar.k
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Library error while opening firefox

I have Solaris-10 zone, where I can open firefox in GUI via MobaXterm with root user, but when I try to open it with non root user, it fails with below error $ which firefox /usr/bin/firefox $ firefox ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: relocation error: file... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling GCC 6.3.0 - Error with Library

First of all -- thanks for being patient with me. I hope I'm submitting this correctly. Also I haven't done UNIX Admin since the early 1990's. I'm actually a DBA. But, since I'm the one in the office with the UNIX experience, I'm the SA. I haven't been able to compile GCC 6.3.0 which I need... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: PJ_Namias
9 Replies
TIFFWriteDirectory(3tiff)												 TIFFWriteDirectory(3tiff)

NAME
TIFFWriteDirectory - write the current directory in an open TIFF file SYNOPSIS
#include <tiffio.h> int TIFFWriteDirectory(TIFF* tif) Write the contents of the current directory to the file and set up to create a new subfile in the same file. Applications only need to call TIFFWriteDirectory when writing multiple subfiles to a single TIFF file. TIFFWriteDirectory is automatically called by TIFFClose and TIFF- Flush to write a modified directory if the file is open for writing. Diagnostics All error messages are directed to the TIFFError(3tiff) routine. Error post-encoding befoBeforeecwritingitthe contents of the current directory, any pending data is flushed. This message indicates that an error occurred while doing this. Error flushing data befoBeforeewritingrthe.contents of the current directory, any pending data is flushed. This message indicates that an error occurred while doing this. Cannot write directory, Therefwasanot enough space to allocate a temporary area for the directory that was to be written. Error writing directory Aowrite error occurred when writing the count of fields in the directory. Error writing directory Aowriteserror occurred when writing the directory fields. Error writing directory Aiwrite error occurred when writing the link to the next directory. Error writing data for fAewriteserror occurred when writing indirect data for the specified field. Error writing TIFF headeA.write error occurred when rewriting header at the front of the file. Error fetching directoryAcread.error occurred when fetching the directory count field for a previous directory. This can occur when setting up a link to the directory that is being written. Error fetching directoryAlread error occurred when fetching the directory link field for a previous directory. This can occur when setting up a link to the directory that is being written. 1 is returned when the contents are successfully written to the file. Otherwise, 0 is returned if an error was encountered when writing the directory contents. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWTiff | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Uncommitted | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ libtiff(3), TIFFError(3tiff), TIFFOpen(3tiff), TIFFReadDirectory(3tiff), TIFFSetDirectory(3tiff) This man page was originally written by Sam Leffler. Updated by Breda McColgan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. 05 Apr 2004 TIFFWriteDirectory(3tiff)