Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do you like your coffee?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How do you like your coffee? Post 302352305 by pludi on Friday 11th of September 2009 03:05:42 AM
Old 09-11-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuywer
I don't think it is good for your health.
Like a famous physician once said:
Quote:
All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy.
-- Paracelsus

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum Coffee Shop (Lounge)?

I've noticed that many sites like this one have a forum that is a freewheeling lounge where people can talk about whatever they want without the strict rules of the forums. I've been very hesitant to do this for many reasons (reasons I'd prefer not to go into, thanks!). Anyway... here is a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee

New "Beginners" Video: Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X1_at7JP8 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
DB2_ESCAPE_STRING(3)							 1						      DB2_ESCAPE_STRING(3)

db2_escape_string - Used to escape certain characters

SYNOPSIS
string db2_escape_string (string $string_literal) DESCRIPTION
Prepends backslashes to special characters in the string argument. PARAMETERS
o $string_literal - The string that contains special characters that need to be modified. Characters that are prepended with a backslash are x00, , , , ', " and x1a. RETURN VALUES
Returns $string_literal with the special characters noted above prepended with backslashes. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A db2_escape_string(3) example Result of using the db2_escape_string(3) function <?php $conn = db2_connect($database, $user, $password); if ($conn) { $str[0] = "All characters: x00 , , , , ' , " , x1a ."; $str[1] = "Backslash (). Single quote ('). Double quote (")"; $str[2] = "The NULL character must be quoted as well"; $str[3] = "Intersting characters: x1a , x00 ."; $str[4] = "Nothing to quote"; $str[5] = 200676; $str[6] = ""; foreach( $str as $string ) { echo "db2_escape_string: " . db2_escape_string($string). " "; } } ?> The above example will output: db2_escape_string: All characters: , , , \ , ' , " ,  . db2_escape_string: Backslash (\). Single quote ('). Double quote (") db2_escape_string: The NULL character must be quoted as well db2_escape_string: Intersting characters:  , . db2_escape_string: Nothing to quote db2_escape_string: 200676 db2_escape_string: SEE ALSO
db2_prepare(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_ESCAPE_STRING(3)