Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do you like your coffee?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How do you like your coffee? Post 302352301 by McGuywer on Friday 11th of September 2009 02:56:32 AM
Old 09-11-2009
Not to strong.
I don't think it is good for your health.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum Coffee Shop (Lounge)?

I've noticed that many sites like this one have a forum that is a freewheeling lounge where people can talk about whatever they want without the strict rules of the forums. I've been very hesitant to do this for many reasons (reasons I'd prefer not to go into, thanks!). Anyway... here is a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee

New "Beginners" Video: Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X1_at7JP8 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
OCF_PACEMAKER_HEALTH(7) 				      Pacemaker Configuration					   OCF_PACEMAKER_HEALTH(7)

NAME
ocf_pacemaker_HealthSMART - SMART health status SYNOPSIS
OCF_RESKEY_state=string OCF_RESKEY_drives=string OCF_RESKEY_temp_lower_limit=string OCF_RESKEY_temp_upper_limit=string HealthSMART [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Systhem health agent that checks the S.M.A.R.T. status of the given drives and updates the #health-smart attribute. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
OCF_RESKEY_state = string [/var/run//health-smart-{OCF_RESOURCE_INSTANCE}.state] State file Location to store the resource state in. OCF_RESKEY_drives = string [sda] Drives to check The drives to check as a SPACE separated list. Enter only the part after the "/dev/" i.e. "sda". At the moment /dev/sda is hard coded. Sorry. OCF_RESKEY_temp_lower_limit = string [0] Lower limit for the temperature of the drive(s) Lower limit of the temperature in deg C of the drive(s). Below this limit there status will be red. The yellow limit is 5 deg C more than this value. OCF_RESKEY_temp_upper_limit = string [60] Upper limit for red smart attribute Upper limit of the temperature if deg C of the drives(s). If the drive reports a temperature higher than this value the status of #health-smart will be red. The yellow limit is 5 deg C below this value. AUTHOR
Andrew Beekhof <andrew@beekhof.net> Author. Pacemaker Configuration 07/05/2010 OCF_PACEMAKER_HEALTH(7)