Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Error occured while running a script Post 302351536 by iamgeethuj on Wednesday 9th of September 2009 12:52:05 AM
Old 09-09-2009
Thank you!!!

The problem is solved.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"Error 124 occured"?????

Error 124 occured... Hey everyone,i use DigitalUnix 4.0...does anyone know what kind of error is that??? Let me tell u the whole story...once upon a time(yesterday) i tried to install gearsoftware for a Plextor CD writer...i'm new in Unix and it took me a while but i made it... Before i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Petza
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error while running a script

Hi all, By running a (command) script I'm getting the following error: .: /usr/bin/test: cannot execute binary file This is the command: $ . test The script (test) is very simple sqlplus user/password @1.sql sqlplus user/password @2.sql Can enyone tell me what the problem is. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarryTellegen
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while running your script -- Balamv

When I run this, I am getting the below error. Why? Pls help me #!/bin/ksh echo Hello World dirs="not_using_0" for entry in *; do && dirs="$dirs $entry" done dirarray=($dirs) index=1 while }" ] ; do echo "${index}: ${dirarray}" index=`expr $index + 1` done while ; do echo -n... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balamv
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

error in in running script

Hi all, I have created a script file .sh and had some allias commands, local variable, some grep features, and listing files/directories, and it worked correctly and I got the outputs I am looking for after I run the script . However, some of the grep commands and some other functions did not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aama100
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Error when running script

Hi All, Need your guuys help here. #!/bin/bash { echo "POLICY LIST" echo "====================================" bppllist echo " " echo "POLICY DETAILS" echo "====================================" for type in daily weekly monthly quarterly echo... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ronny_nch
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error running nawk script

Hi, I was trying to use nawk script given in this link https://www.unix.com/aix/19979-df-output-not-aligned.html but when i do this im getting this error $ df -k|formatDF.nawk -ksh: formatDF.nawk: not found Can anyone help me on this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: niteesh_!7
6 Replies

7. Programming

Some error with number of keyboard inputs occured with this code for reversing a string..

i used a two-way linked list "node" for the code:: #include<stdio.h> #include<malloc.h> void insert(); void reverse(); struct node { char c; struct node *next; struct node *back; }*start=NULL; int main() { int n,i; (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mscoder
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sort : Write Error occured while merging

Dear Friends, I am sorting the file which contain 55Lakhs of records while Sorting i am facing issues Sort :0653-657 Write Error occured while merging Could you please any one tell me how to overcome this problem Thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i150371485
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while running restart script -

Hi All I have written below basic restart script but it is giving me the following error - error - syntax error at line 40 : `else' is not matched . below is the script can someone assist me what i am doing wrong - #!/bin/ksh cd bin . ./set_sysm sleep 60 ./swstop -f 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: honey26
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error running script

Hi, I have the the below script more runcda.sh if *\).*/\1/p' $1_dr) ]; then echo "ParallelGCThreads Found with Value" else echo "ParallelGCThreads Not Found - Add !!" fi $ ./runcda.sh output.log ./runcda.sh: test: argument expected ParallelGCThreads Not Found - Add !! Why am i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
slagts.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slagts.f(3)

NAME
slagts.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slagts (JOB, N, A, B, C, D, IN, Y, TOL, INFO) SLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slagts (integerJOB, integerN, real, dimension( * )A, real, dimension( * )B, real, dimension( * )C, real, dimension( * )D, integer, dimension( * )IN, real, dimension( * )Y, realTOL, integerINFO) SLAGTS solves the system of equations (T-I)x = y or (T-I)Tx = y,where T is a general tridiagonal matrix and a scalar, using the LU factorization computed by slagtf. Purpose: SLAGTS may be used to solve one of the systems of equations (T - lambda*I)*x = y or (T - lambda*I)**T*x = y, where T is an n by n tridiagonal matrix, for x, following the factorization of (T - lambda*I) as (T - lambda*I) = P*L*U , by routine SLAGTF. The choice of equation to be solved is controlled by the argument JOB, and in each case there is an option to perturb zero or very small diagonal elements of U, this option being intended for use in applications such as inverse iteration. Parameters: JOB JOB is INTEGER Specifies the job to be performed by SLAGTS as follows: = 1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -1: The equations (T - lambda*I)x = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. = 2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved, but diagonal elements of U are not to be perturbed. = -2: The equations (T - lambda*I)**Tx = y are to be solved and, if overflow would otherwise occur, the diagonal elements of U are to be perturbed. See argument TOL below. N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix T. A A is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, A must contain the diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. B B is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, B must contain the first super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. C C is REAL array, dimension (N-1) On entry, C must contain the sub-diagonal elements of L as returned from SLAGTF. D D is REAL array, dimension (N-2) On entry, D must contain the second super-diagonal elements of U as returned from SLAGTF. IN IN is INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, IN must contain details of the matrix P as returned from SLAGTF. Y Y is REAL array, dimension (N) On entry, the right hand side vector y. On exit, Y is overwritten by the solution vector x. TOL TOL is REAL On entry, with JOB .lt. 0, TOL should be the minimum perturbation to be made to very small diagonal elements of U. TOL should normally be chosen as about eps*norm(U), where eps is the relative machine precision, but if TOL is supplied as non-positive, then it is reset to eps*max( abs( u(i,j) ) ). If JOB .gt. 0 then TOL is not referenced. On exit, TOL is changed as described above, only if TOL is non-positive on entry. Otherwise TOL is unchanged. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0 : successful exit .lt. 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value .gt. 0: overflow would occur when computing the INFO(th) element of the solution vector x. This can only occur when JOB is supplied as positive and either means that a diagonal element of U is very small, or that the elements of the right-hand side vector y are very large. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 162 of file slagts.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 slagts.f(3)