Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do you like your coffee?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How do you like your coffee? Post 302351318 by thanhdat on Tuesday 8th of September 2009 06:51:38 AM
Old 09-08-2009
I prefer orange juice ^^ no cocaine, no caffeine, no alcohol °__°

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum Coffee Shop (Lounge)?

I've noticed that many sites like this one have a forum that is a freewheeling lounge where people can talk about whatever they want without the strict rules of the forums. I've been very hesitant to do this for many reasons (reasons I'd prefer not to go into, thanks!). Anyway... here is a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee

New "Beginners" Video: Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X1_at7JP8 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
REDSHIFT(5)							 REDSHIFT.CONF(5)						       REDSHIFT(5)

NAME
redshift.conf - configuration file for redshift and gtk-redshift DESCRIPTION
A configuration file with the name `redshift.conf' can optionally be placed in `~/.config/'. The file has standard INI format. General pro- gram options are placed under the `redshift' header, while options for location providers and adjustment methods are placed under a header with the name of that provider or method. General options are: temp-day = integer Daytime temperature temp-night = integer Night temperature transition = 0 or 1 Disable or enable transitions brightness-day = 0.1-1.0 Screen brightness at daytime brightness-night = 0.1-1.0 Screen brightness at night gamma = R:G:B Gamma adjustment to apply adjustment-method = name Select adjustment method. Options for the adjustment method can be given under the configuration file heading of the same name. location-provider = name Select location provider. Options for the location provider can be given under the configuration file heading of the same name. Options for location providers and adjustment methods can be found in the help output of the providers and methods. EXAMPLE
Example for Copenhagen, Denmark: $ redshift -l 55.7:12.6 -t 5700:3600 -g 0.8 -m vidmode -v An example configuration file with the same effect as the above command line: [redshift] temp-day=5700 temp-night=3600 gamma=0.8 adjustment-method=vidmode location-provider=manual AUTHOR
redshift was written by Martin Koelewijn and Jon Lund Steffensen. This manual page was created by Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> for the Debian project (and may be used by others). redshift 1.7 June 2012 REDSHIFT(5)