Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do you like your coffee?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How do you like your coffee? Post 302351201 by matrixmadhan on Monday 7th of September 2009 02:05:19 PM
Old 09-07-2009
I don't drink coffee as its not good for consciousness ( I didn't say health ), a while ago I was drinking it but not now.

There is a varied juicy argument about whether coffee is good or bad for health, I just don't want to bring that here.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum Coffee Shop (Lounge)?

I've noticed that many sites like this one have a forum that is a freewheeling lounge where people can talk about whatever they want without the strict rules of the forums. I've been very hesitant to do this for many reasons (reasons I'd prefer not to go into, thanks!). Anyway... here is a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee

New "Beginners" Video: Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X1_at7JP8 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
SAM_START(3)					    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 				      SAM_START(3)

NAME
sam_start - Start health checking SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/sam.h> cs_error_t sam_start (void); DESCRIPTION
The sam_start function is used to start health checking of application. After calling this function, the active process needs to send healthchecks within the registered time interval by calling sam_hc_send(3). If event driven healthchecking is configured by calling sam_register(3), an internal thread will be created and send health check confirmations four times per time_interval. Application must be registered by calling sam_register(3) before this function can be called. An application can always stop health checking by calling the sam_stop(3) function. RETURN VALUE
This call return CS_OK value if successful, otherwise and error is returned. ERRORS
CS_ERR_BAD_HANDLE component was not registered by calling sam_register(3) function. SEE ALSO
sam_hc_send(3), sam_stop(3), sam_register(3), sam_hc_callback_register(3) corosync Man Page 12/01/2009 SAM_START(3)