Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do you like your coffee?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How do you like your coffee? Post 302351193 by ilikecows on Monday 7th of September 2009 12:55:42 PM
Old 09-07-2009
How do you like your coffee?

Coffee. That hot black liquid that maintains my sanity when transitioning between day and night schedules. I like to mix it up a lot. Sometimes I like a plain old cup of coffee with no condiments and other times I want creamy, overly sweet espresso based beverage such as cappuccino. How do you like yours?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Forum Coffee Shop (Lounge)?

I've noticed that many sites like this one have a forum that is a freewheeling lounge where people can talk about whatever they want without the strict rules of the forums. I've been very hesitant to do this for many reasons (reasons I'd prefer not to go into, thanks!). Anyway... here is a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee

New "Beginners" Video: Hello World Linux - Morning Server Tasks with Your First Coffee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0X1_at7JP8 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
ARRAY_WALK_RECURSIVE(3) 						 1						   ARRAY_WALK_RECURSIVE(3)

array_walk_recursive - Apply a user function recursively to every member of an array

SYNOPSIS
bool array_walk_recursive NULL (array &$array, callable $callback, [mixed $userdata]) DESCRIPTION
Applies the user-defined $callback function to each element of the $array. This function will recurse into deeper arrays. PARAMETERS
o $array - The input array. o $callback - Typically, $callback takes on two parameters. The $array parameter's value being the first, and the key/index second. Note If $callback needs to be working with the actual values of the array, specify the first parameter of $callback as a refer- ence. Then, any changes made to those elements will be made in the original array itself. o $userdata - If the optional $userdata parameter is supplied, it will be passed as the third parameter to the $callback. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_walk_recursive(3) example <?php $sweet = array('a' => 'apple', 'b' => 'banana'); $fruits = array('sweet' => $sweet, 'sour' => 'lemon'); function test_print($item, $key) { echo "$key holds $item "; } array_walk_recursive($fruits, 'test_print'); ?> The above example will output: a holds apple b holds banana sour holds lemon You may notice that the key ' sweet' is never displayed. Any key that holds an array will not be passed to the function. SEE ALSO
array_walk(3), information about the callback type. PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_WALK_RECURSIVE(3)