Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Trying to connect MYSQL server from HP-UX Post 302350805 by kashik786 on Saturday 5th of September 2009 12:24:59 PM
Old 09-05-2009
Yes I am trying to connect from HP-UX shell..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use Perl's DBI connect when no mysql passwd is set?

I am getting the error "Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at..." with the following code: <code>my %dbh; my $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:Customer_Data", $username, $password ) or die "Database connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vincaStar
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

connect to MySQL from Perl using DBI

Hi, I want to connect perl with the mysql to select and so on but the connection don't work code #!/usr/bin/perl BEGIN { # PERL MODULES WE WILL BE USING use DBI; $dbh = DBI->connect('DBI:mysql:C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\data\db1','','pass') or die $DBI::errstr;} #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eng_shimaa
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connect MySQL database from Unix

How to connect a MySQL database from unix using unix shell scripting ( people are using perl scrpt to connect the same database). I want to access a MySQL database through a shell script (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
4 Replies

4. Debian

Connect MySQL databse to debian

Hello, I wont to connect a MySQL database to debian: I have installed libmyodbc package and after i have configured /etc/odbcinst.ini: Description = MySQL driver Driver = /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so Setup = /usr/lib/odbc/libodbcmyS.so and /etc/odbc.ini : Description =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux31
0 Replies

5. Linux

Generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect (SSH) to Windows server via Linux server through a script and passing command.. but failing

I am trying to connect to Windows server via Linux server through a script and run two commands " cd and ls " But its giving me error saying " could not start the program" followed by the command name i specify e g : "cd" i am trying in this manner " ssh username@servername "cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunil seelam
5 Replies

8. Linux

How to connect Linux server (configure two way authentication) with Windows server?

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Required - facing error when trying to connect to a mysql by ssh to another server

Hi i am new to unix shell scripting i have the below requirement connect to server B and then connect to mysql in the server B and query for a particular record and capture that value but when i perform this i am facing an error can u guys help me on this:confused::confused: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hamdul
2 Replies

10. Programming

Unable to connect mysql with php7 in Linux 7

I am getting below error on executing the code. < <?php $dbname = 'upload_ui'; $dbuser = 'nad'; $dbpass = 'nad'; $dbhost = '10.196.84.192'; $link = mysqli_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass) or die("Unable to Connect to '$dbhost'"); } ?> -->error: < PHP Warning: PHP Startup:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nadeemrafikhan
2 Replies
VTYSH(1)							  Version 0.96.5							  VTYSH(1)

NAME
vtysh - a integrated shell for Quagga routing software SYNOPSIS
vtysh [ -b ] vtysh [ -E ] [ -d daemon ] ] [ -c command ] DESCRIPTION
vtysh is a integrated shell for Quagga routing engine. OPTIONS
Options available for the vtysh command: -b, --boot Execute boot startup configuration. It makes sense only if integrated config file is in use (not default in Quagga). See Info file Quagga for more info. -c, --command command Specify command to be executed under batch mode. It behaves like -c option in any other shell - command is executed and vtysh exits. It's useful for gathering info from Quagga routing software or reconfiguring daemons from inside shell scripts, etc. Note that mul- tiple commands may be executed by using more than one -c option and/or embedding linefeed characters inside the command string. -d, --daemon daemon_name Specify which daemon to connect to. By default, vtysh attempts to connect to all Quagga daemons running on the system. With this flag, one can specify a single daemon to connect to instead. For example, specifying '-d ospfd' will connect only to ospfd. This can be particularly useful inside scripts with -c where the command is targeted for a single daemon. -e, --execute command Alias for -c. It's here only for compatibility with Zebra routing software and older Quagga versions. This will be removed in future. -E, --echo When the -c option is being used, this flag will cause the standard vtysh prompt and command to be echoed prior to displaying the results. This is particularly useful to separate the results when executing multiple commands. -h, --help Display a usage message on standard output and exit. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
VTYSH_PAGER This should be the name of the pager to use. Default is more. FILES
/usr/local/etc/vtysh.conf The default location of the vtysh config file. /usr/local/etc/Quagga.conf The default location of the integrated Quagga routing engine config file if integrated config file is in use (not default). WARNING
This man page is intended to be a quick reference for command line options. The definitive document is the Info file Quagga. SEE ALSO
bgpd(8), ripd(8), ripngd(8), ospfd(8), ospf6d(8), isisd(8), zebra(8) BUGS
vtysh eats bugs for breakfast. If you have food for the maintainers try http://bugzilla.quagga.net AUTHORS
See http://www.zebra.org and http://www.quagga.net or the Info file for an accurate list of authors. Quagga VTY shell 27 July 2006 VTYSH(1)