Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Erase an at job
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Erase an at job Post 302350722 by enkei17 on Friday 4th of September 2009 04:44:11 PM
Old 09-04-2009
Erase an at job

Hello everybody i need to erase a at job that i write.

I wrote
at 22
at>execute a command
at>Ctr + d

How do i erase this? I don`t wan`t to do this. I need to change something
when i pressed ctrl + d give a job number

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is there an unrecoverable erase command?

I am "retiring" an old unix box and need to erase all sensitive data so that it can not be recovered. Does anyone know a unix command for this? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snyderpa
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Erase files and directory

I have a set of files created under different name, but they all have the same directory name at some point. I will like to delete all the files and directories after the common name: Here is an example: techs\fins\results\oaks\bigs tech2\gihs\results\gears\picks ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: odogbolu98
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

stty erase e command

I'm not familiar with the stty command. What would "stty erase e" do to my system and what kind of problems would it create? Also, how would I undo this command? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CEngel0327
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

erase file

I have a file that always generated in the system eg. /tmp/log.txt , it is generated by the application program , but this file should not be present in the system otherwise there are some program problem , I want to erase this file once the program has generate it , as I know , it can link to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

erase and interrupt keys

This is on our Ultra 5/10 Sparc with Solaris 9. I need to store the following (stty) keys in the .profile and /etc/profile files as shown here. erase "Back Space Key" Interrupt "Ctrl + C" I need the exact syntax/procudure as I have to set these two keys whenever I login to the terminal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chrs0302
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

stty erase in a script

does anyone know how to incorporate this in a script so users can actually make use of their backspace button that they've grown accustomed to? stty erase ^H --- this isn't working the script. works on command line but i wanna invoke it whenever this program of mine is run so users can use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Terrible
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

stty erase r

after hitting this command...on pressing r acts as a backspace character.... how to disable this function (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
5 Replies

8. AIX

Erase hard disk data

How to erase/format hard disk data in RS6000 AIX PowerPC model 43 :confused: ? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenloong
8 Replies

9. Programming

Find pattern in a file and erase it

Hello, I'd like to find pattern in a file and erase line containing that pattern and 2 lines below that pattern. I know how to find pattern with grep -r pattern and erase line containing that pattern, but can't figure out the rest, how to erase 2 lines below that pattern line. Any suggestions? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: c0mrade
4 Replies

10. AIX

Erase hard disk

Hi ... How to erase bootable hard disk in Pseries... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumathi.k
3 Replies
qrun(8B)								PBS								  qrun(8B)

NAME
qrun - run a pbs batch job SYNOPSIS
qrun [-a] [-H host] job_identifier ... DESCRIPTION
The qrun command is used to force a batch server to initiate the execution of a batch job. The job is run regardless of scheduling posi- tion, resource requirements, or state. In order to execute qrun, the user must have PBS Operation or Manager privilege. OPTIONS
-a Specifies the job(s) is to be run asynchronously. -H host Specifies the host within the cluster on which the job(s) are to be run. The host argument is the name of a host that is a member of the cluster of hosts managed by the server. If the option is not specified, the server will select the "worst possible" host on which to execute the job. OPERANDS
The qrun command accepts one or more job_identifier operands of the form: sequence_number[.server_name][@server] STANDARD ERROR
The qrun command will write a diagnostic message to standard error for each error occurrence. EXIT STATUS
Upon successful processing of all the operands presented to the qrun command, the exit status will be a value of zero. If the qrun command fails to process any operand, the command exits with a value greater than zero. SEE ALSO
pbs_server(8B), pbs_sched(8B), qmgr(1B) Local qrun(8B)