Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problems with set ColorDepth 8bit in solaris10X86 Post 302350250 by rbleo on Thursday 3rd of September 2009 08:07:55 AM
Old 09-03-2009
yes,i have done that,but still no use.
some one say it's the problem of video card diver,but he's not sure

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do i set up dual boot again, possible virus caused problems...

ok well last night "something" caused by computer to "flip out"...i noticed that it seemed to be in dos but there was allot of info displaying on the screen real fast and after turning it off i was told there was no hard disk detected... so after talking to tech support i got windows up and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: justchillin
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lestat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problems with "set pka0_host_id 6" command

I need to change the pka0_host_id 7 to 6 but the command "set pka0_host_id 6" returns "pka0_host_id protected from attempted operation". How can i do that? please i need some answers soon!!!!! thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Lestat
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert C source from 8bit chars to 16bit chars?

I was using the following bash command inside the emacs compile command to search C++ source code: grep -inr --include='*.h' --include='*.cpp' '"' * | sed "/include/d" | sed "/_T/d" | sed '/^ *\/\//d' | sed '/extern/d' Emacs will then position me in the correct file and at the correct line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Set prompt, problems and tricks

I'm using a csh shell (or, that'd be my guess from the .cshrc file I see) and I'm looking to change my prompt. There are about 10 other threads, I know, but this question is a little more specific. I want to know, is there a way to list the current directory from a certain level or directory... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: HybridLogic
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need help running listproc on Solaris10x86

Need help running listproc on Solaris10x86 ? I am doing a migration from Solaris 9 using listproc as you can see ps -ef |grep serverd server 25805 1 0 Sep 14 ? 1:47 /export/home/server/serverd -i 1800 -p 1800 What does Solaris 10x86 or not come with built in? I cannot find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parente
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems with expect and set variables

I'm writing a script that'll send a time-stamp to my backup server. I create a file with the name of the current date, send it to my server with scp and rm the file from the local computer. Individually these commands work fine and with a set name the expect scripts also work fine. The problem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ktesh564
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to set server's ip address, router, network mask and set if it is an internal or external ip?

Hello, I need to write a program which sets server's ip address, router, network mask. Program also should set if it is an internal or external ip. Maybe someone can help me ? Any information from u is very useful :b: I stopped at .. :( #!/bin/sh A=`hostname -i` echo "server ip address is $A"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zagaruika
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with shell script to search and replace a set of strings among the set of files

Hi, I am looking for a shell script which serves the below purpose. Please find below the algorithm for the same and any help on this would be highly appreciated. 1)set of strings need to be replaced among set of files(directory may contain different types of files) 2)It should search for... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amulya
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problems with set up Cron

Hi I want to set up a cron for every 15 minutes between some hours. Can you tell whether the below command will work. Getting confuse because my time goes from night to next day morning. i want to setup 8 PM to next day 10 AM. */15 20-10 * * * sh abc.sh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raju2016
1 Replies
RTPFEED(1)							      Debian								RTPFEED(1)

NAME
rtpfeed - Feed a DVB-S card with an RTP unicast/multicast/broacast stream SYNOPSIS
rtpfeed [ --group group ] [ --port port R] [ --vpid vpid ] [ --apid apid ] rtpfeed --help rtpfeed --version DESCRIPTION
rtpfeed takes a unicast, multicast or broadcast RTP stream from a network (typically generated by dvbstream running on a server) and feeds it to a DVB-S card for decoding and display. As an RTP transport stream from dvbstream can contain multiple (up to eight) video streams and audio streams, the streams to display may be explicitly named on the command line. OPTIONS
-g, --group addr The IP address of the RTP stream. By default, this is 224.0.1.2. -p, --port portnum The IP port of the RTP stream. By default, this is 5004. -v, --vpid vpid The Video PID of the video stream to display. If none is specified, all present are fed to the DVB card. -v, --apid apid The Audio PID of the audio stream to display. If none is specified, all present are fed to the DVB card. --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit SEE ALSO
dvbstream(1), dumprtp(1), and ts2es(1) HISTORY
Parts of this program were taken from dumprtp.c by David Podeur. AUTHORS
rtpfeed was writteb by Guenter Wildmann, <g.wildmann@it-lab.at>, with parts taken from dumprtp.c by David Podeur. This man page was written by Alastair McKinstry, <mckinstry@computer.org>. Linux 28 July 2002 RTPFEED(1)