Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Text to CSV
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Text to CSV Post 302350211 by ripat on Thursday 3rd of September 2009 05:38:51 AM
Old 09-03-2009
%{format}t uses the same operators as the PHP strftime function which, in turn, is similar to the usual format options for date:

Code:
LogFormat "%h %l %u %{[%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S %z]}t \"%r\" %>s %b" MyLogFormat

Why don't you use the mod_log_sql module as suggested above?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting text to csv format

I am trying to check each line and based on first two digits, the comma needs to be place. I checked in the earlier post where the text is converted to csv with a tab delimited. Here is the test file that needs to be changed to csv 11 051701 22 051701 330123405170105170112345... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gthokala
13 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to convert text/csv to excel

Hello All, I have a sql report with 50 columns and 1000 rows result in a file ( txt / csv). is there is any way that we can move them to excel in KSH. Thanks, Sateesh (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text to csv

Hi, I have a document with a lot of data, it is structured like this, UNIQUESTRING To be acquited of a crime is to be deemed to be innocent of the charges after a court hearing. This is different from a <a href=lawglos_Discharge.html>Discharge</a>, where the case is never heard. In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lawstudent
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't use Text::CSV... any sample code out there?

I was looking at a library that lets me parse comma delimited csv files without a problem, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to make use of that library. I understand that the library probably does something similar to a string split(), but I don't quite know what kind of regular expression is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

text to csv conversion

Thank u every body ......just need a help so that a text file needs to be converted into CSV............. my log file is as follows Host scsi3: usb-storage Vendor: Maxtor Product: OneTouch III Serial Number: 044303E5 Protocol: Transparent SCSI Transport: Bulk ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tangotango
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert text to CSV

Hi Gurus I need urgent help to convert a flat log file into csv format to load into database. Log looks like: a=1 b=2 c=3 a=4 b=5 c=6 Only the values at right side of = will come into csv and it should create a new line once it receives "a" field. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandipjee
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

TEXT to CSV using Perl

Hi Folks Need some help with this and my Perl isnt the hottest I also have text::csv installed on my perl install The large text with a few million entries is in a format below example text file Fig Leafs Cake No: 0000001 Author: King s. Record No: 995-34343-232-232... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: messiah1
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create csv from text file

Gents, I am trying to create a csv file using the file attached. I have a problem to get all information required because the rows are not continues. Here is my code till now. awk ' /"ffid"/{if(s){print s;s=$NF}else{s=$NF}} /"LineNumber"/{s=s $NF} /"PointNumber"/{s=s $NF}... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV from Text file

Gents, Attached there is a input.txt and code.txt file. I use that code to create a csv file from txt file. Is there the possibility to generate other code more faster to generate the CVS file using the input file. I have deleted many data in the input file to avoid load a lot data. ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert text to csv

Hi, Is there somebody there to post an idea on how to convert this 5 liner row to 1 liner or tab delimiter to be import to database. Here the text file format: Description: Description1 Link: https://www.google.com Date: June 2, 2018 Time: 00:07:44 Age: 1 days ago Description:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lxdorney
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('arevela','alpha'); $lvar = code2langvar('arevela',LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-04-12 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3)