Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please review this thread wrt o/p Post 302350144 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 3rd of September 2009 12:20:04 AM
Old 09-03-2009
metyhyl -
consider the report button, too.

Cited thread thread closed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Web site Security WRT MySql - how set up?

Hiya all, Newbie here - hope you can help Trying to set up a login authorization on my website. Reading away - it says works well with MySql database. Apache book goes onto to explain how to install Mysql etc.... But How do I set up the login page tho? Please assist Cheers... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
5 Replies

2. Programming

WRT counter show me that line from a txt file

Hello Experts, I am beginner to C language.. I know I am making a simple mistake but I dont know what the problem here #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> int main(void) { FILE* fh; char s; int i; int count =10; double a,b; printf("COUNT=... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: user_prady
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems in sorting wrt Date

Hi, Please help me in the below: I am trying to sort it in date order but I am failing somewhere L . Can anyone please help me on this? Your help is most appreciated on this. $ autorep -j EDSPME% | grep ' OI' | grep -v '^ ' |awk '{print $4 " " $1}'| sort -r -t/ -k 3 -k 2 -k 1 04/29/2008... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: christineida
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 huge files wrt to a key using awk

Hi Folks, I need to compare two very huge file ( i.e the files would contain a minimum of 70k records each) using awk or sed. The comparison needs to be done with respect to a 'key'. For example : File1 ********** 1234|TONY|Y75634|20/07/2008 1235|TINA|XCVB56|30/07/2009... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ranjani
13 Replies

5. Programming

GTK C development; question/concern wrt gtk_dialog_run

I'm new to GTK development, so I've been going through the examples just to capture the basics. I've done a lot of Unix GUI development before, but it was all Xt/Motif stuff. So, the GTK scheduler is something new to me. That said, I was going through the color selection example here, and was... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamWarrior
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help wrt Perl scripting

I need some assistance with respect to perl script for checking files. I have near about 100 path for which I need to check whether the give path does have file or not . I have created a script but it is not working the way I want My requirement is :- Script should check if the file exist... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharats08
2 Replies
socklog-check(8)					      System Manager's Manual						  socklog-check(8)

NAME
socklog-check - checks for the availability of a socklog(8) service. SYNOPSIS
socklog-check [-v] [unix [address]] DESCRIPTION
socklog-check attempts to connect to a socklog(8) unix service and reports whether the connection attempt succeeded or not. It connects to the datagram oriented unix domain socket address, and reports success through the return code. If address is not specified, socklog-check attempts to connect to /dev/log. When running services that use the syslog facility under runit's service supervision, socklog-check should be added to the top of the ser- vice's run script to ensure that no syslog messages are generated until a syslog service is up and running to process the messages, e.g.: #!/bin/sh socklog-check || exit 1 exec service_using_syslog OPTIONS
-v verbose. Print verbose message to standard error. EXIT CODES
On success socklog-check returns 0. On error, socklog-check prints a message to standard error and exits 111. SEE ALSO
socklog(8), socklog-conf(8), svlogd(8), tryto(1), uncat(1), sv(8), runsv(8), runsvdir(8) http://smarden.org/socklog/ http://smarden.org/runit/ AUTHOR
Gerrit Pape <pape@smarden.org> socklog-check(8)