Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming 'SIGHUP','SIGTSTP' undeclared Post 302350127 by konvalo on Wednesday 2nd of September 2009 10:35:49 PM
Old 09-02-2009
'SIGHUP','SIGTSTP' undeclared

I compile following statement
Code:
signal(SIGHUP,sig_hup);
kill(getpid(),SIGTSTP);

$gcc test.c
it raise following error:
error:'SIGHUP' undeclared (first use in this function)
error:'SIGTSTP' undeclared (first use in this function)

Why raise above error? which head file include 'SIGHUP','SIGTSTP' define?

Thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to make a current running process ignore SIGHUP signal?

I ask this question since sometimes i run a time-consuming ftp in foreground and forget to use nohup ftp.sh & to put this work background and can still running after i log off. Assume this ftp task have run 1 hour, and still 1 hour time to end, i don't want to abort the ftp, first, i use ctrl+Z... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensxiao
3 Replies

2. Linux

SIGHUP received to pppd

Hi all, I have a question about pppd. I got a Slack box with kernel 2.4.20. I'm learning how to connect my CONSOLE to internet with a chat script. Following these steps, MANY times I can connect to internet very pretty nice. But also MANY times (says 50%-50%) SIGHUP received to pppd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaguar
2 Replies

3. AIX

Installation error - '_UKJBLEN' undeclared here

Hi, I want to install a ghostscript file in AIX 5.3.. i confgiured it then gave make command. it has thrown the following error. -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wwrite-strings -Wno-strict-aliasing -fno-builtin -fno-common -DHAVE_STDINT_H... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
0 Replies

4. Programming

error:'MSG_R' undeclared (first use in this function) under Solaris

I read book Unix Network Programming written by Richard,and it define following code under unpipc.c #define SVMSG_MODE (MSG_R | MSG_W | MSG_R>>3 | MSG_R>>6) when I compile code,it raise following error: error:'MSG_R' undeclared (first use in this function) error:'MSG_W' undeclared (first use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: konvalo
1 Replies

5. AIX

SIGHUP killing Oracle Listener Process

I have a cold backup script which backs up my database and then restarts the oracle listener and database at around 01:30 I can see at this time that my database and listener are indeed running. However at around 02:17 my listener process receives a SIGHUP 1 signal from the AIX OS ( version 5.3 )... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compilation Error--Undeclared Identifier

Hello, I am trying to install BBFTP software on my Mac (OS X), and am running into some compilation errors. Here is the code, the specific errors are listed after: #include <dirent.h> #include <errno.h> #include <fnmatch.h> #include <netinet/in.h> #include <syslog.h> #include <sys/stat.h>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
1 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do rtl layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter, a4. Default is A4. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin in postscript points (1/72 inch). Default is 36. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --encoding=ENCODING Assume the documentation encoding is ENCODING. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)