Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Search Engine in C
Top Forums Programming Search Engine in C Post 302349821 by pludi on Wednesday 2nd of September 2009 01:35:47 AM
Old 09-02-2009
htsearch.cgi probably couldn't care less about any HTML-Tags, as they are meant to be interpreted by the browser. When you copied the file.css around, did you try to access it directly from your browser? Did it load OK?

If you don't know C++, you can still use it as a starting point, as long as you can read it. You can at least get some ideas on how the search algorithm works and how the database is created/used.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search Engine

How do you write a search engline to search offline scripts? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hawaiifiver
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Search Engine

Hey guys. I have a quick question. My friends and I are working on a search engine project that will hopefully be up and running by December of 2011. Here's my concern. What programs should I use to create the search engine. Thanks guys! :b: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: OussenkoSearch
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

About search engine in unix

Hello, How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank you in advance. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
10 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

About search engine in unix

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
monodoc(1)						      General Commands Manual							monodoc(1)

NAME
monodoc - GUI Mono documentation browser SYNOPSIS
monodoc [options] DESCRIPTION
monodoc is a GTK#-based browser for viewing collected API documentation for CLI libraries installed on the system RUNTIME OPTIONS
The following options are available for browsing documentation: TOPIC Start the browser at TOPIC (ex. N:System, T:System.Object, M:System.Object.Equals, and P: for properties, F: for fields, E: for events, etc.) --help Print a brief instructions on usage --about About the monodoc browser --html TOPIC Print the HTML contents of TOPIC --make-index Create the documentation index --make-search-index Create the searchable documentation index --engine Select a browser backend (Gecko, GtkHtml, WebKit, MonoWebBrowser) The following options are available for authoring documentation: --assemble Runs the doc assembler --cs-to-ecma DOCFILE ASSEMBLY OUTPUT LIBRARY-NAME Converts C# documentation to Monodoc format --edit path Edit (unassembled) documentation at path --get-sourcesdir Prints the location of monodoc sources --merge-changes CHANGE_FILE [TARGET_DIR] --normalize Format a documentation file consistently --validate Validate the XML files SEE ALSO mono(1), mdassembler(1), mdcs2ecma(1), mdnormalizer(1), mdvalidator(1), monodocs2html(1), monodocer(1) monodoc(1)