Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little! Post 302348047 by Franklin52 on Thursday 27th of August 2009 08:07:00 AM
Old 08-27-2009
Another hunter

A guy went out hunting. He had all the gear, the jacket, the boots and the double-barreled shotgun.
As he was climbing over a fence, he dropped the gun and it went off, right on his penis.

Obviously, he had to see a doctor.
When he woke up from surgery, he found that the doctor had done a marvelous job repairing it.
As he got ready to go home, the doctor gave him a business card. "This is my brother's card.
I'll make an appointment for you to see him."

The guy says "Is your brother a doctor?"

To which the doctor replies, "No, he plays the flute.
He'll show you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye."

Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

This will make you laugh.

Some of you may have seen this on other websites. But if you havnt this is great. It could actually be one of you here. Being in the IT Industry I have seen it ALMOST to this extent. The Website is Down!!! My Networks Down - FIX IT! :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here

In an earlier poll I was a bit surprised to learn that FireFox was so popular, over 95% have voted for FireFox to date. So, let's take a little time and please list your favorite, most useful, FireFox add-ons (with links to the add-on) and add a few words on how often and how useful do you find... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Contagious Laugh

If you watch this and dont laugh, something is very wrong with you. Contagious Laugh .:b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny - Had to laugh

Guys, This is funny. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jralph2005/bart.png jaysunn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaysunn
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Is it a joke or a command?

Hello, I have found some commands in a forum under "top ten unix commands" topic and I'd like to ask: what does below command do: Could it really be a command or a joke? :(){ :|:& };: Thanks Boris (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies
XCLIP-COPYFILE(1)					      General Commands Manual						 XCLIP-COPYFILE(1)

NAME
xclip-copyfile, xclip-cutfile, xclip-pastefile - copy and move files via the X clipboard SYNOPSIS
xclip-copyfile [-p] FILES... xclip-cutfile [-p] FILES... xclip-pastefile DESCRIPTION
xclip-copyfile copies files into the X clipboard, recursing into directories. xclip-cutfile copies the files, but also deletes them afterwards. -p preserve path formation xclip-pastefile pastes the files out of the clipboard EXAMPLES
Copying a file to a remote host [maggie.lkpg.cendio.se ~]$ echo "A file created on ${HOSTNAME}" > file1 [maggie.lkpg.cendio.se ~]$ xclip-copyfile file1 [sofie.homeip.net ~/doc]$ xclip-pastefile file1 [sofie.homeip.net ~/doc]$ cat file1 A file created on maggie.lkpg.cendio.se Copying an entire tree structure [sofie.homeip.net ~]$ xclip-copyfile doc [maggie.lkpg.cendio.se ~/tmp]$ xclip-pastefile doc/ doc/letter-mom-april.txt doc/file1 doc/letter-dad-march.txt Copying files with preserved path information [maggie.lkpg.cendio.se ~]$ xclip-copyfile -p /etc/sysconfig/grub tar: Removing leading `/' from member names [sofie.homeip.net ~/tmp]$ xclip-pastefile etc/sysconfig/grub [sofie.homeip.net ~/tmp]$ ls etc/sysconfig/grub etc/sysconfig/grub Moving files [sofie.homeip.net ~]$ ls letter-brother-may.txt letter-brother-may.txt [sofie.homeip.net ~]$ xclip-cutfile letter-brother-may.txt [sofie.homeip.net ~]$ ls letter-brother-may.txt ls: cannot access letter-brother-may.txt: No such file or directory [sofie.homeip.net ~]$ cd doc [sofie.homeip.net ~/doc]$ xclip-pastefile letter-brother-may.txt AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Maximilian Gass <mxey@cloudconnected.org> for the Debian project. It may be used for everything else, of course. XCLIP-COPYFILE(1)