Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris os 32 bit or 64 bit
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris os 32 bit or 64 bit Post 302348002 by gxmsgx on Thursday 27th of August 2009 06:35:43 AM
Old 08-27-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by asalman.qazi
how to find out wether my os is 32 bit or 64 bit. I am using Solaris 5.6.
Code:
#/usr/bin/isainfo -b

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 64-bit to 32-bit

I had previous implemented the following in my menu.lst to be able to get to 32-bit operations. # title Solaris 10 32-bit root (hd0,0,a) kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot kernel/unix module /platform/i86pc/boot_archive </code> Now, it is not working as I get the following error : ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenr
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Porting C++ 32-bit code on 64-bit Solaris

Hi, I am trying to convert 32-bit code to 64-bit. I have defined function int main() { int* l; size_t len1; fun(len1); return 0; } void fun(int* ptr) { cout<<"\nsizeof(ptr)"<<sizeof(ptr); } However while compiling getting error as : Error: Formal argument ptr... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit_27
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
set_color(1)                                                           fish                                                           set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)