Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to restore.....
Operating Systems Solaris How to restore..... Post 302346558 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 23rd of August 2009 02:10:11 AM
Old 08-23-2009
To keep the forums high quality for all users, please take the time to format your posts correctly.

First of all, use Code Tags when you post any code or data samples so others can easily read your code. You can easily do this by highlighting your code and then clicking on the # in the editing menu. (You can also type code tags [code] and [/code] by hand.)

Second, avoid adding color or different fonts and font size to your posts. Selective use of color to highlight a single word or phrase can be useful at times, but using color, in general, makes the forums harder to read, especially bright colors like red.

Third, be careful when you cut-and-paste, edit any odd characters and make sure all links are working property.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. AIX

mksysb restore - Wrong OS level for restore

Hi all, I am still working on my mksysb restore. My latest issue is during an alt_disk_install from tape I got the following error after all the data had been restored. 0505-143 alt_disk_install: Unable to match mksysb level 5.2.0 with any available boot images. Please correct this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pobman
0 Replies
idevicebackup2(1)					      General Commands Manual						 idevicebackup2(1)

NAME
idevicebackup2 - Create or restore backups for devices running iOS 4 or later. SYNOPSIS
idevicebackup2 [OPTIONS] CMD [CMDOPTIONS] DIRECTORY DESCRIPTION
Create or restore backup from the current or specified directory. OPTIONS
-u, --udid UDID target specific device by its 40-digit device UDID. -s, --source UDID use backup data from device specified by UDID. -i, --interactive request passwords interactively on the command line. -d, --debug enable communication debugging. -h, --help prints usage information. COMMANDS
backup create backup for the device. restore restore last backup to the device. --system restore system files, too. --reboot reboot the system when done. --copy create a copy of backup folder before restoring. --settings restore device settings from the backup. --remove remove items which are not being restored. --password PWD supply the password of the source backup. info show details about last completed backup of device. list list files of last completed backup in CSV format. encryption on|off [PWD] enable or disable backup encryption. changepw [OLD NEW] change backup password on target device. AUTHORS
Martin Szulecki Nikias Bassen SEE ALSO
idevicebackup(1) idevicebackup2(1)