Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How do I install the DB2 Control Center on UBUNTU Post 302346228 by zaxxon on Friday 21st of August 2009 09:34:27 AM
Old 08-21-2009
Afaik when you install db2 you will get either an option to install db2 Control Center too or get it anway. When you have db2 installed, try issuing a db2cc & and make sure you exported your DISPLAY variable with some valid values and have a local X-server running.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks, I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would like to install x86 desktop Ubuntu over AMD64 Ubuntu server

My intention was to build a dual boot XP Pro 64 and Ubuntu media server. I had installed the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 8.10 server and thought that I would be able to install Apache server. I need a GUI to work in. I tried to boot and install Mythbuntu 32 bit 8.10, but my machine now won't recognize... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflyboy
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

XP and Linux (Ubuntu) on same disk, Can I install Ubuntu on not-yet partitioned portion of disk?

My PC (Esprimo, 3 yeas old) has one hard drive having 2 partitions C: (80 GB NTFS, XP) and D: (120 GB NTFS, empty) and and a 200 MB area that yet is not-partitioned. I would like to try Ubuntu and to install Ubuntu on the not-partitioned area . The idea is to have the possibility to run... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.Weidemann
7 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Re-install Ubuntu 14.04 from system with Ubuntu on it

I need to re-install ubuntu on a system with ubuntu 14.04 already installed. I have the cd but can not seem to boot from it or find the installer. Is there a way to re-install from the command line or how do I do a fresh re-install? Thank you :) ---------- Post updated at 10:13 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_DB2(7)						OCF resource agents					      OCF_HEARTBEAT_DB2(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_db2 - Manages an IBM DB2 Universal Database instance SYNOPSIS
db2 [start | stop | status | monitor | validate-all | meta-data | methods] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for db2. It manages a DB2 Universal Database instance as an HA resource. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
instance The instance of database. (required, string, no default) admin The admin user of the instance. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 60. Suggested interval: 10. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. methods Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a db2 resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_db2 ocf:heartbeat:db2 params instance=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="60" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/db2_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_DB2(7)