Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How do I install the DB2 Control Center on UBUNTU Post 302346224 by djonatanb on Friday 21st of August 2009 09:27:41 AM
Old 08-21-2009
Error How do I install the DB2 Control Center on UBUNTU

What I have to download? How do I install it?
I'm having some troubles with the DB2 Control Center (DB2 CLient). I couldn't find any good tutorial, and as I'm recently migrating to linux I don't know how to proceed.

Please if you know any good tutorial to show me, or if you know what I should do I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks, I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would like to install x86 desktop Ubuntu over AMD64 Ubuntu server

My intention was to build a dual boot XP Pro 64 and Ubuntu media server. I had installed the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 8.10 server and thought that I would be able to install Apache server. I need a GUI to work in. I tried to boot and install Mythbuntu 32 bit 8.10, but my machine now won't recognize... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflyboy
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

XP and Linux (Ubuntu) on same disk, Can I install Ubuntu on not-yet partitioned portion of disk?

My PC (Esprimo, 3 yeas old) has one hard drive having 2 partitions C: (80 GB NTFS, XP) and D: (120 GB NTFS, empty) and and a 200 MB area that yet is not-partitioned. I would like to try Ubuntu and to install Ubuntu on the not-partitioned area . The idea is to have the possibility to run... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.Weidemann
7 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Re-install Ubuntu 14.04 from system with Ubuntu on it

I need to re-install ubuntu on a system with ubuntu 14.04 already installed. I have the cd but can not seem to boot from it or find the installer. Is there a way to re-install from the command line or how do I do a fresh re-install? Thank you :) ---------- Post updated at 10:13 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
Module::Package::Tutorial(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Module::Package::Tutorial(3pm)

NAME
Module::Package::Tutorial - A Hands on Guide INTRODUCTION
Welcome to Module::Package. This tutorial is for people who want to package modules for CPAN, who want to make sure they are doing it the best they can, but who also want to spend more time working on their code than on becoming an expert packager. This tutorial is also for people who want to take their time and effort spent on packaging, and share new ideas and tricks with others. I'll start by taking a typical Makefile.PL written with Module::Install and show you how to turn this into various Module::Package configurations, eventually ending up with a single line Makefile.PL. Then I'll show you the ins and outs of making your own Module::Install plugin module to handle your common needs. Makefile.PL 2.0 I won't start with 1.0. Those days are long past. Here's what a typical Makefile.PL looks like these days. use strict; use inc::Module::Install; name 'Foo-Bar'; all_from 'lib/Foo/Bar.pm'; build_requires 'Test::More'; auto_include_deps; sign; WriteAll; ... This doc is a work in progress. Stay tuned ... Here's the the final version: use Module::Package 'All:good'; AUTHOR
Ingy doet Net <ingy@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2011. Ingy doet Net. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2011-06-07 Module::Package::Tutorial(3pm)