Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Naviscore NMS Problem...Need Help, Will Pay good Post 302345212 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 18th of August 2009 04:55:17 PM
Old 08-18-2009
Have you tried the unix find command? It probably got parked in an oddball directory.

Are you running your window(s) locally or on a remote box?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Open Source NMS

Hello there, I wanted to know the members' opinion about the best open source network management software which uses a web browser to show its interface and results. I am interested in the software for both windows and Linux OSs. Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jawwad
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

please pay your attention on this .......

HI All, I am working on Solaris 5.9 servers.Now i want a script which collect files with format like msgs_cheux301_10Jun2008 , login_cheux301_10Jun2008 and history_cheux301_10Jun2008.tar into seperate folders with a specific name. The script will collect files with one week old and it should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
2 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Naviscore NMS for Lucent Switch Problem

We have a network of Lucent BSTDX9000 switches for fiber and wireless links in the United States and Costa Rica. I was dragging a BSTDX9000 icon in my Naviscore NMS and it disappeared. All of my trunks are still up but I can't figure out how to get the icon back. I'm screwed if something happens... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phxteleport
0 Replies
IFCFG(5)						       Network configuration							  IFCFG(5)

NAME
ifcfg-wireless - wireless LAN network interface configuration SYNOPSIS
/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-wlan-* /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-type-wlan GENERAL
Wireless networks need some additional configuration data compared to ethernet ones. Therefore additional variables for ifcfg files were introduced. All wireless LAN specific variables are described in the ifcfg template file /etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg.template. It is pos- sible to configure more than one wireless network accepted for association. To achieve this add suffix _1 to all wireless variables for the second network, _2 for the this, and so on. Example: WIRELESS_ESSID_1="second_net" You can have up to ten wireless networks configured. Some wireless variables are not applicable to a single wireless network but are global to the interface. The description of the variable points this out. BUGS
Please report bugs at <http://www.suse.de/feedback> AUTHOR
Christian Zoz <zoz@suse.de> -- ifup script Michal Svec <msvec@suse.cz> -- ifup script Bjoern Jacke -- ifup script Mads Martin Joergensen <mmj@suse.de> -- ifup manual page Michal Ludvig <mludvig@suse.cz> -- tunnel support Joachim Gleissner <jg@suse.de> -- wireless support SEE ALSO
ifup(8). sysconfig December 2005 IFCFG(5)