Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New Member
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers New Member Post 302345072 by Brucec on Tuesday 18th of August 2009 10:59:47 AM
Old 08-18-2009
WOW sorry never used UNIX sorry please remove my user name.

Thanks

HAve a nice day

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

member titles

I must have missed it , but what do Junior Memeber/Member mean? is there a reference arounf for the significance of these titles ? Thanks, Hezki (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: me2unix
3 Replies

2. Solaris

As a new member how do I go about asking question to the administrator and other users (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: malusims
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Who is The First Member !!!

Hello Admins Just tell me who is the first member of this forum. Regards, Awadhesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new member need help

brothers and sisters iam a new member of your respectful forum hope to accept me i really would like to an expert in unix and linux so please tell me how could ? and what i should have ? i want to make my project in these subject but i dont know what to do and which... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: yemen
12 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NEW MEMBER PLZ HELP

hi , I am solaris 9 certified system administrator and planning to upgrade to solaris 10, can any one help me to get course meterial hard or soft copy. plz contact ' urgent' Thanks. yappoo. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yappoo
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Member - First Question

Here is my situation... System - HP UNIX (HP-UX hq5 B.11.00 U 9000/800 (td)) I have an HL7 (Health Level Seven) pipe-delimied file that does not have any carriage returns/line feeds. I need to insert a line feed before each segment type (MSH, PID, PV1, OBX, etc.) so that my PROGRESS program... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: varefump
16 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

i am new member i hope here is good friends (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: annsoo
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Hi guys! My name is Leonida and I am new here to this forum. Nice meeting you all. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leeoona
1 Replies
paplay(1)						      General Commands Manual							 paplay(1)

NAME
paplay - Play back audio files on a PulseAudio sound server SYNOPSIS
paplay [options] FILE paplay --help paplay --version DESCRIPTION
paplay is a simple tool for playing back audio files on a PulseAudio sound server. It understands all audio file formats supported by lib- sndfile. OPTIONS
-h | --help Show help. --version Show version information. -v | --verbose Enable verbose operation. Dumps the current playback time to STDERR during playback. -s | --server=SERVER Choose the server to connect to. -d | --device=SINK Specify the symbolic name of the sink to play this file on. -n | --client-name=NAME Specify the client name paplay shall pass to the server when connecting. --stream-name=NAME Specify the stream name paplay shall pass to the server when creating the stream. --volume=VOLUME Specify the initial playback volume to use. Choose a value between 0 (silent) and 65536 (100% volume). --channel-map=CHANNELMAP Explicitly choose a channel map when playing back this stream. The argument should be a comma separated list of channel names: front-left, front-right, mono, front-center, rear-left, rear-right, rear-center, lfe, front-left-of-center, front-right-of-center, side-left, side-right, top-center, top-front-center, top-front-left, top-front-right, top-rear-left, top-rear-right, top-rear-cen- ter, or any of the 32 auxiliary channel names aux0 to aux31. LIMITATIONS
Due to a limitation in libsndfile paplay currently does not always set the correct channel mapping for playback of multichannel (i.e. sur- round) audio files, even if the channel mapping information is available in the audio file. AUTHORS
The PulseAudio Developers <pulseaudio-discuss (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; PulseAudio is available from http://pulseaudio.org/ SEE ALSO
pulseaudio(1), pacat(1) Manuals User paplay(1)