Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Which package i need to install for corresponding command: /usr/bin/7za? Post 302344968 by tien86 on Tuesday 18th of August 2009 06:04:49 AM
Old 08-18-2009
I see it'd my fault to create a topic with such simple things to u guys

but i did search google and even in forum so much, ... SmilieSmilie

anyway thank you for your help Smilie[COLOR="#738fbf"]

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/bin/sh: /usr/bin/vi: No such file or directory when doing crontab

I just set up an ftp server with Red Hat 5.2. I am doing the work, I'm baby stepping, but it seems like every step I get stuck. Currently, I'm trying to set up a crontab job, but I'm getting the following message: /bin/sh: /usr/bin/vi: No such file or directory. I see that vi exists in /bin/vi,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwalter
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

#!/usr/bin/ksh Command Interpreter in a sh script

Hi, I have a developer that is trying to start a script with sh "scriptname". In the script, he is specifying #!/usr/bin/ksh as the command interpreter. For some reason sh is ignoring the #!/usr/bin/ksh. We are running Solaris 8. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? Here... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckeith79
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with /usr/bin/cd command

Hi , My shell script doesnt function properly while executing. My shell script has the below mentioned code in it. #!/bin/sh CD="/usr/bin/cd" .. .. $CD / .. .. main intention behind giving the $CD / is to replace the cd command with /usr/bin/cd at the time of program execution. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.amilineni
5 Replies

4. Solaris

How do I link ld in /usr/ucb/ to /usr/ccs/bin?

Hi all, below is the problem details: ora10g@CNORACLE1>which ld /usr/ucb/ld ora10g@CNORACLE1>cd /usr/ccs/bin ora10g@CNORACLE1>ln -s /usr/ucb/ld ld ln: cannot create ld: File exists ora10g@CNORACLE1> how to link it to /usr/ccs/bin? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Alias /usr/bin to /bin in profile

Hi! All the basic linux commands, ie. echo, find, etc, are located in /bin. I have a couple of programs that have these commands pointed towards /usr/bin, ie, /usr/bin/echo (even though the actual 'echo' command is in /bin). How can I alias or redirect or link the /usr/bin to /bin just for this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dancerat
6 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

When to use /Users/m/bin instead of /usr/local/bin (& whats the diff?)?

Q1. I understand that /usr/local/bin means I can install/uninstall stuff in here and have any chance of messing up my original system files or effecting any other users. I created this directory myself. But what about the directory I didn't create, namely /Users/m/bin? How is that directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: michellepace
1 Replies

7. Solaris

What is the difference between xpg4/bin and usr/bin?

Hi Experts, I found that the same commands(sort, du, df, find, grep etc.) exists in both dir. What is the difference to use them? i.e: to use xpg4/bin/grep and usr/bin/grep My OS version is SunOS 5.10 Regards, Saps (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saps19
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to install /usr/lib/libiconv.so.2 Solaris Sparc 64 bit package

Hi, Can anyone help me out in getting download the below required package for Solaris 10 SPARC 64-bit machine. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
3 Replies

9. BSD

FreeBSD: /usr/bin/ld not looking in /usr/local/lib

I'm not sure if this is the default behavior for the ld command, but it does not seem to be looking in /usr/local/lib for shared libraries. I was trying to compile the latest version of Kanatest from svn. The autorgen.sh script seems to exit without too much trouble: $ ./autogen.sh checking... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AntumDeluge
2 Replies
Prima::HelpViewer(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Prima::HelpViewer(3)

NAME
Prima::HelpViewer - the built-in pod file browser USAGE
The module presents two packages, "Prima::HelpViewer" and "Prima::PodViewWindow". Their sole purpose is to serve as a mediator between "Prima::PodView" package, the toolkit help interface and the user. "Prima::PodViewWindow" includes all the user functionality, including ( but not limited to :) text search, color and font setup, printing etc. "Prima::HelpViewer" provides two methods - "open" and "close", used by "Prima::Application" for help viewer invocation. Help The browser can be used to view and print POD ( plain old documentation ) files. See the command overview below for more detailed description: File Open Presents a file selection dialog, when the user can select a file to browse in the viewer. The file must contain POD content, otherwise a warning is displayed. Goto Asks for a manpage, that is searched in PATH and the installation directories. New window Opens the new viewer window with the same context. Run Commands in this group call external processes p-class p-class is Prima utility for displaying the widget class hierachies. The command asks for Prima class to display the hierachy information for. Print Provides a dialog, when the user can select the appropriate printer device and its options. Prints the current topic to the selected printer. If "Full text view" menu item is checked, prints the whole manpage. Close window Closes the window. Close all windows Closes all help viewer windows. View Increase font Increases the currently selected font by 2 points. Decrease font Decreases the currently selected font by 2 points. Full text view If checked, the whole manpage is displayed. Otherwise, its content is presented as a set of topic, and only one topic is displayed. Find Presents a find dialog, where the user can select the text to search and the search options - the search direction, scope, and others. Find again Starts search for the text, entered in the last find dialog, with the same search options. Fast find The following commands provide a simple vi-style text search functionality - character keys ?,/,n,N bound to the commands below: Forward Presents an input line where a text can be entered; the text search is performed parallel to the input. Backward Same as Forward option, except that the serach direction is backwards. Repeat forward Repeat the search in the same direction as the initial search was being invoked. Repeat backward Repeat the search in the reverse direction as the initial search was being invoked. Setup Presents a setup dialog, where the user can select appropriate fonts and colors. Go Back Displays the previously visited manpage ( or topic ) Forward Displays the previously visited manpage ( or topic ), that was left via Back command. Up Displays the upper level topic within a manpage. Previous Moves to the previous topic within a manpage. Next Moves to the next topic within a manpage. Help About Displays the information about the help viewer. Help Displays the information about the usage of the help viewer AUTHOR
Dmitry Karasik, <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>. COPYRIGHT
This program is distributed under the BSD License. perl v5.14.2 2009-02-24 Prima::HelpViewer(3)