Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Which package i need to install for corresponding command: /usr/bin/7za? Post 302344837 by System Shock on Monday 17th of August 2009 07:00:31 PM
Old 08-17-2009
Why would people come to this site if they just need to google?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/bin/sh: /usr/bin/vi: No such file or directory when doing crontab

I just set up an ftp server with Red Hat 5.2. I am doing the work, I'm baby stepping, but it seems like every step I get stuck. Currently, I'm trying to set up a crontab job, but I'm getting the following message: /bin/sh: /usr/bin/vi: No such file or directory. I see that vi exists in /bin/vi,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwalter
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

#!/usr/bin/ksh Command Interpreter in a sh script

Hi, I have a developer that is trying to start a script with sh "scriptname". In the script, he is specifying #!/usr/bin/ksh as the command interpreter. For some reason sh is ignoring the #!/usr/bin/ksh. We are running Solaris 8. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? Here... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckeith79
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with /usr/bin/cd command

Hi , My shell script doesnt function properly while executing. My shell script has the below mentioned code in it. #!/bin/sh CD="/usr/bin/cd" .. .. $CD / .. .. main intention behind giving the $CD / is to replace the cd command with /usr/bin/cd at the time of program execution. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.amilineni
5 Replies

4. Solaris

How do I link ld in /usr/ucb/ to /usr/ccs/bin?

Hi all, below is the problem details: ora10g@CNORACLE1>which ld /usr/ucb/ld ora10g@CNORACLE1>cd /usr/ccs/bin ora10g@CNORACLE1>ln -s /usr/ucb/ld ld ln: cannot create ld: File exists ora10g@CNORACLE1> how to link it to /usr/ccs/bin? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Alias /usr/bin to /bin in profile

Hi! All the basic linux commands, ie. echo, find, etc, are located in /bin. I have a couple of programs that have these commands pointed towards /usr/bin, ie, /usr/bin/echo (even though the actual 'echo' command is in /bin). How can I alias or redirect or link the /usr/bin to /bin just for this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dancerat
6 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

When to use /Users/m/bin instead of /usr/local/bin (& whats the diff?)?

Q1. I understand that /usr/local/bin means I can install/uninstall stuff in here and have any chance of messing up my original system files or effecting any other users. I created this directory myself. But what about the directory I didn't create, namely /Users/m/bin? How is that directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: michellepace
1 Replies

7. Solaris

What is the difference between xpg4/bin and usr/bin?

Hi Experts, I found that the same commands(sort, du, df, find, grep etc.) exists in both dir. What is the difference to use them? i.e: to use xpg4/bin/grep and usr/bin/grep My OS version is SunOS 5.10 Regards, Saps (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saps19
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to install /usr/lib/libiconv.so.2 Solaris Sparc 64 bit package

Hi, Can anyone help me out in getting download the below required package for Solaris 10 SPARC 64-bit machine. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
3 Replies

9. BSD

FreeBSD: /usr/bin/ld not looking in /usr/local/lib

I'm not sure if this is the default behavior for the ld command, but it does not seem to be looking in /usr/local/lib for shared libraries. I was trying to compile the latest version of Kanatest from svn. The autorgen.sh script seems to exit without too much trouble: $ ./autogen.sh checking... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AntumDeluge
2 Replies
XmDropSiteRegister(3X)													    XmDropSiteRegister(3X)

NAME
XmDropSiteRegister - A Drag and Drop function that identifies a drop site and assigns resources that specify its behavior SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> void XmDropSiteRegister (widget, arglist, argcount) Widget widget; ArgList arglist; Cardinal argcount; DESCRIPTION
XmDropSiteRegister identifies the specified widget or gadget as a drop site and sets resource values that define the drop site's behavior. The routine assigns default values to any resources that are not specified in the argument list. The toolkit generates a warning message if a drop site is registered with XmNdropSiteActivity set to XmDROP_SITE_ACTIVE and the XmNdropProc resource is NULL. If the drop site is a descendant of a widget that is registered as a drop site, the XmNdropSiteType resource of the ancestor drop site must be specified as XmDROP_SITE_COMPOSITE. The ancestor must be registered before the descendant. The drop site is stacked above all other sibling drop sites already registered. Specifies the ID of the widget to be registered. Specifies the argument list. Specifies the num- ber of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist). For a complete definition of DropSite and its associated resources, see XmDropSite(3X). SEE ALSO
XmDisplay(3X), XmDropSite(3X), XmDropSiteEndUpdate(3X), XmDropSiteStartUpdate(3X), XmDropSiteUpdate(3X), XmDropSiteUnregister(3X), XmScreen(3X) XmDropSiteRegister(3X)