Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications help needed- data analysis-table-chart-2d plot software Post 302343902 by figaro on Friday 14th of August 2009 03:58:53 AM
Old 08-14-2009
For what it is worth, R (r-project.org) and jpgraph (auditus.nu) are the packages that you will encounter a lot.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Logs Analysis Software ?

Hi, What is the best log analysis software for Solaris ?? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adel8483
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extraction of data from multiple text files, and creation of a chart

Hello dear friends, My problem as explained below seems really basic. Fact is that I'm totally new to programming, and have only a week to produce a script ( CShell or Perl ? ) to perform this action. While searching on the forums, I found a command that could help me, but I don't know... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ackheron
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Data storing and chart

I apologize if this has been posted before but I have been doing a lot of searching and I have not found any real answers, this is quite possibly due to that I may not be searching for the right terms or something. Little bit of info about my situation is that I'm a newbie as you probably guessed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ummSomeNameHere
1 Replies

4. Linux

Routing table vulnerability comparison between two versions and analysis of performance in a scenari

Hi Routing tables in a typical linux kernel are implemented using hash data structures. So if the hash table is forced to behave more like a linked list(i.e create chaining) the purpose of using hash is defeated and time complexity increases. I want to try to assess the performance deterioration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolvaibhav
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

What is the best tools for performance data gathering and analysis?

Dear Guru, IHAC who complaint that his CentOS is getting performance issue. I have to help him out of there. Could you please tell me which tools is better to gathering the whole system performance data? -- CPU/Memory/IO(disk & Network)/swap I would like the tools could be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: devyfong
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Data analysis, Regular Expression - Unix

Hey every one! I have a dataset like this : 1 100 1 0 5 100 1 8 7 50 1 0 7 100 2 0 10 20 1 8 10 30 1 8 10 100 3 8 15 50 5 0 20 90 1 0 20 99 9 0 I wanna check if the 4th column is 0 or 8 If it's zero write the 1st column itself, if it's 8 write sum of 1st and second something... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: @man
2 Replies

7. Hardware

SAS or SSD for Ubuntu 14.04 and data analysis

I am in the process of building a workstation and have a question related to performance. I am a scientist who deals with big data (average file size 30-50gb). My OS is ubuntu 14.04 and so far I have a 128gb dual xeon E5-2630 with 6 cores each. I/O buffering is an issue so I am adding a 256/512?... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
6 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars - a simple horizontal bar chart DESCRIPTION
This is a simple renderer for charts created both as a dead simple way of rendering horizontal bar charts, which can be a very simple way of rendering data, and as a prototype for some other work I'm thinking of doing with the chart plugin. OPTIONS
Of the rendering API, this only uses the first dataset given and ignores any others. It also fails if used for any type other than the only one it supports "horizontalbars". It takes the following options: summary To maximize the accessibility of your chart, set this to describe the data. This will set the table's summary attribute. STYLING
Please be aware that when using this object, you can change the bar color using CSS like so: div.simple_bars span.bar { background-color: black; } METHODS
init Tell Jifty about the CSS and JS files SimpleBars needs. render Renders a horizontal bar chart. This is done by rendering a table of HTML values, which is then converted to a bar chart by the Javascript added to the response during "init". If JavaScript is not supported by the browser, all the data is presented ina table. They can still read the data, but just not in the most readable form. AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, "<andrew.hanenkamp@boomer.com>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007 Boomer Consulting, Inc. This is free software. You may modify and redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars(3pm)