Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to unlock a dvd in HMC
Operating Systems AIX how to unlock a dvd in HMC Post 302343630 by zxmaus on Thursday 13th of August 2009 05:44:35 AM
Old 08-13-2009
Hi,

why do you have more than one DVD - I don't recall the upgrades to be that big - do you try to perform more than one patch same time? If so this might cause your trouble since the hmc expects to be rebooted between these upgrades.

Kind regards
zxmaus

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to unlock my editor?

When I want to use the editor ,whether vi or textedit,it prompts for entering a key. How can I disable this function?many thanks for offering solutions! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartboy1461
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

not able to unlock user

Hi, not able to unlock user eventhough executed /usr/lbin/modprpw -k username Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bpsunadm
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/dvd'

I am getting an error similar to this when I try to watch dvd's. Every program has a similar version of this. unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/dvd'For VLC I have found a way to fix it. CD/DVD Drive not working VLC error (SOLVED) (Page 1) - Help & Support (Stable) - CrunchBang Linux Forums... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in lock and unlock and after the changes

Requirement:First i need to unlock the directory which i had a script for it.If i select app1 it should unlock the directory and after chnages in the script once need to lock the directory with lock command The below highlighed variables in lock and unlock has to be changed according... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhas85
2 Replies

5. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
byobu-janitor(1)						       byobu							  byobu-janitor(1)

NAME
byobu-janitor - script for cleaning and upgrading environment after upgrades SYNOPSIS
byobu-janitor DESCRIPTION
byobu-janitor is script for cleaning environment after upgrades, it consists from several tasks where aim is to ensure that environment is ready for new version of byobu. BUGS
None found, yet. SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu-config(1), byobu-export(1), byobu-status(1), byobu-status-detail(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Jan Klepek <jan.klepek at gmail.com> and the utility was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 6 January 2011 byobu-janitor(1)