Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to send jpg as body
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to send jpg as body Post 302343492 by vasu.g on Wednesday 12th of August 2009 03:44:34 PM
Old 08-12-2009
how to send jpg as body

Hi,

I ftp the .jpg file from windows to unix machine, now i need to send the jpg file as body to (not as attachment) outlook, can anyone send the sample code for this?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send body in a mail

Hi, How to send send body along with attachment in a mail given below is code to send mail with attachemnt.its working fine but i need to send some message as body of the mail. uuencode /prod/applc/ds_data/mac/working/nullctry.csv "nullctry.csv" | mailx -s "List Of Attendance"... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajendragora
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX send mail with HTML message body and a binary attachment

I'm trying to script sending an e-mail message on an AIX 5.x server with the following requirements: 1. command line switch to specify file name containing message body in HTML format 2. command line switch to specify file name of a binary attachment 3. command line or input file to specify... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: G-Man
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To send an email with the body content extracted from a file

Hi, I have been trying to shoot an email with the email body to be obtained from a file. Can someone please help me with it.. I have been trying to use the MAILX commad for the same. mailx -s "test email" -r sender@test.com < file.txt but it sends the file as an attachment,while i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit.shetty84
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem to send rtf inline body

how send an rtf file as inline body of email (not as an attachment) sendmail/mailx < test.rtf is not working (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srik_ux
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send a mail with attachement as well as message Body..?

Hi all, i am working with CSH, i want to know that how to send a mail in UNIX shell script (CSH) with attachment as well as message body. i know that how to send a mail with attachment and message body. but i want know both things in a single mail Suggession would be appreciate. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psiva_arul
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send an email with some body content and attachment

hi plz help me in sending a mail with some data in body and an attachment as some txt file. currently i am able to send mail with some body content, i need an example how to send the same along with attachment. thanks in advance -bali (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balireddy_77
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

send attachment and body in one mail using mailx

Hi, Our requirement is to send an attachment and content in a single mail. I am using the below command to send attachement. --------------------- (uuencode $exp_file $exp_file) |mailx -s "$email_subject" $EmailRecipients -------------------- I m not able to send any message in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashwin3086
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email with attachment and body : mailx , waiting for input , signal Control D

Hi, I am trying to send email with attacment and body using "mailx" (cat body.txt; uuencode attach.txt) | mailx -s "Attachment" abc@xyz.com When i type this command, the shell is still waiting for me to enter something in standard input and press control D before it sends a mail and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aliaszero
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send SAS Graph in Email Body from UNIX

Hi Friends, I am trying to send a graph in Body of HTML Email which is generated using a SAS Code. But, I am not able to see the picture, Instead seeing a red cross mark in Email Body. Could you please help me in fixing this problem? Also, I do not have a Shared Place (or) a web server to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samuels
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difficulty to send image in mail body.

I have jpg file in my server. I am facing difficulty while sending the image in body . appreciate your help to fix to below code. echo "--FILEBOUNDARY" echo "Content-Type: image/jpg" echo "Content-Disposition: inline; filename=\"tick.jpg\"" echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jewel
3 Replies
JPEGICC(1)						      General Commands Manual							JPEGICC(1)

NAME
jpegicc - little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. SYNOPSIS
jpegicc [options] input.jpg output.jpg DESCRIPTION
lcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. jpegicc is little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. OPTIONS
-b Black point compensation. -c <0,1,2,3> Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1] -g Marks out-of-gamut colors on softproof. -h <0,1,2> Show summary of options and examples. -i profile Input profile (defaults to sRGB). -m <0,1,2,3> SoftProof intent. -n Ignore embedded profile. -p profile Soft proof profile -o profile Output profile (defaults to sRGB). -q <0..100> Output JPEG quality. -t <0,1,2,3> Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute). -v Verbose. EXAMPLES
To color correct from scanner to sRGB: jpegicc -iscanner.icm in.jpg out.jpg To convert from monitor1 to monitor2: jpegicc -imon1.icm -omon2.icm in.jpg out.jpg To make a CMYK separation: jpegicc -oprinter.icm inrgb.jpg outcmyk.jpg To recover sRGB from a CMYK separation: jpegicc -iprinter.icm incmyk.jpg outrgb.jpg To convert from CIELab ITU/Fax JPEG to sRGB jpegicc -iitufax.icm in.jpg out.jpg NOTES
For suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info@littlecms.com. SEE ALSO
tifficc(1), icc2ps(1), icclink(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p@gmail.com>, for the Debian project. September 30, 2004 JPEGICC(1)