Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting connect to remote server by applying password Post 302343305 by chipcmc on Wednesday 12th of August 2009 06:18:51 AM
Old 08-12-2009
May be can help you:
https://www.unix.com/shell-programmin...get-files.html

Generate a public key and put this key in the 50 servers.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Connect to a Remote Sybase Server Through Script.

Hi all, I am trying to connect to Remote Sybase database Server through shell script. I am operating on WindowsXP, connect to Unix(version SunOS: 5.8) The thing is i dont know how to connect to Sybase Server through my script file? Are there any manual pages which can guide me through the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aparna_k82
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SSH] Need to connect to remote server as different user and without password

I have a task requiring that USER_A run a script, which connects to HOST_B as USER_B and does not ask for a password. If I am logged in on HOST_A as USER_B, I can connect to HOST_B without a password, no problem. However, if I try running ssh with the command line "ssh USER_B@HOST_B" while... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Totengraber
3 Replies

3. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I connect to a remote X11 server ?

Hi, how do I connect to a remote x server? i tried this: startx -display 192.168.0.1:0 # when I do this, it just connects to my own x server i.e I see my own desktop. and export DISPLAY=192.168.0.1:0.0 # when I do this nothing happens. (it doesn't even try to connect, no activity in... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: uxfuser
7 Replies

5. Red Hat

unable to connect remote server using ssh

hi all i am unable to connect remote server using ssh but i am able to ping the server ssh service is running. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to Remote DB2 ,using URL ,username,Password

Hi All, I am new to Shell scripting, I want to connect to DB2 database through URL,username and password Please help me out. I read so many posts in that there is no where it is mentioned about how to connect to a remote database. Thanks in advance :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit G
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

Connect to remote server using sftp with password define within command/script

I am trying to connect to remote server in hp-ux, using sftp command (using sftp username@ip and password ) able to connect to remote server but, in this case sftp prompt for password and user need to manually enter it. I want sftp can read a password define in script or from file, so it can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
1 Replies

8. AIX

Command to connect to remote AIX server

Hi All, Im looking for a command that can remotely connect to another AIX machine and execute scripts present in that server(Possible scenarios are a complete a restart of 3 servers in a cluster through a single script execution present in one of the servers). Im relatively new to AIX and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishakh
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sudo connect to a remote server and execute scripts in remote server

Hello Every one!! I am trying to write a shell script which will connect to a remote server and execute scripts which are at a certain path in the remote server. Before this I am using a sudo command to change the user. The place where I am stuck is, I am able to connect to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: masubram
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script connect to remote server, not find files and exit only from remote server, but not from scrip

I have a script, which connecting to remote server and first checks, if the files are there by timestamp. If not I want the script exit without error. Below is a code TARFILE=${NAME}.tar TARGZFILE=${NAME}.tar.gz ssh ${DESTSERVNAME} 'cd /export/home/iciprod/download/let/monthly;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)