Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming development of social network site Post 302343302 by r_larson on Wednesday 12th of August 2009 06:10:45 AM
Old 08-12-2009
development of social network site

Dear All,

I am going to outsource the development of social network site and I have found the Ukrainian company working on this field NET Technology Center WEB 100

Have you ever outsourced your activities to Ukraine?
And I would be really thankful to hear your feedbacks from those who might have had a chance to work with this company.

Thanks

Regards,
Robert Larson

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Setting up Development and Live web site environment

Hi, I am fairly new to unix so please go easy on me.. I have a VPS on which I would like to setup a development and live web site environment and can't seem to work out what is the best technique for doing so. I would like to be able to mirror the live site and have a "check out" and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciantrius
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

The Social Network (the facebook movie): What Did You Think?

Hey! I was really disappointed with The Social Network! I had no idea how it could win 5 golden globe awards (or whatever it won!). Granted, the actor who played Mark Zuckerberg, Jesse Eisenberg, did a good job playing a socially inept smart guy; but for me, the rest of the movie was not very... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
NRPORTS(5)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							NRPORTS(5)

NAME
nrports - NET/ROM port configuration file. DESCRIPTION
Nrports is an ASCII file that contains information about each of the NET/ROM ports that are to be used. When dealing with an NET/ROM util- ity such as call, it takes an optional argument that is the port name. This port name is a reference to the line within nrports, which has the same name. The information on each line contains enough information to bind the command to a particular NET/ROM interface, this binding is done by matching the callsign on the line in nrports with the callsign of the port set by ifconfig. The nrports file may contain comments that begin with a # in the first column, or a port description in the following format, each field being delimited by white space: name callsign alias paclen description The field descriptions are: name this is the unique NET/ROM port identifier. callsign the callsign of the NET/ROM interface to bind to. alias this is the alias of the NET/ROM port. paclen is the default packet size for this interface. description a free format description of this interface, this field extends to the end of the line. It may contain spaces. FILES
/etc/ax25/nrports SEE ALSO
call(1), netrom(4), ifconfig(8), nrparms(8). Linux 2 August 1996 NRPORTS(5)