Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to find all device on p570 when need do device firmware upgrade? Post 302343048 by shockneck on Tuesday 11th of August 2009 11:38:09 AM
Old 08-11-2009
run the p570 as Full System Partition and start the inventory scout with a current microcde database. You will receive a complete list of your hardware with both installed and latest devices firmware.
IBM - Microcode Discovery Service

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

from where i can find the CDROM device

Hi, I attached the CDROM device in sun 2500 system , Now i want to mount this device. From where i can find the CDROM device. Thnx.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aamir Sahil
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Migrating non DID device in a metaset to DID device

One of my team colleague mistakenly added non DID device to a metaset in a cluster node and inturn it is again added to concat . In that metaset all devices are DID devices except only one . is it possible to convert this non DID device in metaset to DID device without recreating the whole... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekarsamy
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Find out which device uses X.25 port

I'm new to Solaris. We have a server running SunOS 5.8 and sends messages through X.25 port (card is symicron). How to determine which /dev/* it uses? I have searched the web, most sites show that X.25 use /dev/cua/a or /dev/cua/b. I tried to send command from shell echo disptime > /dev/cua/a,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: myjava
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)