Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUN hardware specifications
Operating Systems Solaris SUN hardware specifications Post 302342963 by bullz26 on Tuesday 11th of August 2009 07:01:54 AM
Old 08-11-2009
SUN hardware specifications

Hello Guruz,

I am just looking for all the h/w specifications of SUN solairs.
It would be gr8 if its in the format of chart.

Mainly i am looking for memory capacity and memory slots for all SUN servers in single sheet.

Please let me know if some one know any details?

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Different SUN Hardware in Cluster

Hi friends ! Does anyone know if I can work with one NETRA and one E450 in cluster ? Thanks, Witt:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: witt
3 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Sun Hardware Diag Tools

Problem: Several possible cooked Sun U10's. Need: Sun Hardware Diag Tools. I want to pound on these boxes and see whats what. I am wondering where I could find some Diag tools that will help me diag problems. Freeware is preferred. (The magic budget of $0) (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: edkung
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun server hardware questions

I have no experience with sun servers but for fun and experience I would like to buy a low-end server and play with things. I have a few questions that maybe some of you who use these things will be able to answer: - I believe they are also called PCI slots in the sun server, but are they the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Synbios
2 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Sun Ultra 10 hardware compatibility

How can I check if a Sun Ultra 10 workstation supports 40GB IDE drives? Thanks! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oti
6 Replies

5. Solaris

regarding sun solaris hardware

hi :), i am new to this forum and i am in need of some help. one of my friend i having a Sun Ultra 2 UPA/Sbus (UltraSPARC-II 296Mhz) 640 MB ram. i am not sure if that configuration will be helpful to try out some sysadmin commands. this machine has a 21-inch monster monitor, which i think... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhiroracle
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Workstation Hardware - Is it broken?

Hi everyone! I have an odd question - If a sun workstation (Blade 2000) boots up into a login prompt, is there any chance that it could have hardware issues? Or once it gets that far is it 100% working. I cant play with it before buying, so was interested to see if anyone could shed some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajdiamond
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun T5120 hardware RAID question

Hi everyone I've just purchased a Sun T5120 server with 2 internal disks. I've configured hardware RAID (mirror) and as a result the device tree in Solaris only contains 1 hard drive. My question is, how would I know when one of the drives become faulty? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun hardware sizing

Hi, Never worked with Sun, but I have been presented to make a decision about Sun server hardware, since the application which we'll be running is not so popular and you guys might not have idea, for reference I can tell you our competitor is running same application (business volume 10 times... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tayyabq8
1 Replies

9. Hardware

Sun T3-1 hardware RAID

Hi all I've just received my T3-1. It has 8 disks and I would like to configure RAID1 on the disks. The Sun documentation states that you can either use the OpenBoot PROMP utility called Fcode or you can use software via the Solaris OS. The documentation doesn't make it clear if: 1. The... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
6 Replies

10. Hardware

Where can I get support on old SUN hardware

Oracle has put all SUN hardware related downloads into Oracle Support which not free for an old SUN workstation user. Now I am looking for a new version BIOS for upgrade but nowhere to download. P.S. it is SUN java workstation w1100z I'd APPRECIATE any information if someone could give me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Leland
1 Replies
Chart::Clicker::Tutorial(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Chart::Clicker::Tutorial(3pm)

NAME
Chart::Clicker::Tutorial - A Tutorial for using Chart::Clicker VERSION
version 2.83 DESCRIPTION
This document aims to provide a tutorial for using Chart::Clicker. EXAMPLES
Simple chart from a single data source # grab the needed modules use Chart::Clicker; use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series; use Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet; # build the chart my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new; # build the series (static here, will usually be supplied arrayrefs from elsewhere) my $series = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 52,74,52,82,14 ], ); # build the dataset my $dataset = Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet->new( series => [ $series ], ); # add the dataset to the chart $chart->add_to_datasets($dataset); # write the chart to a file $chart->write_output('chart.png'); Simple chart from multiple data sources use Chart::Clicker; use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series; use Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet; my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new; # start an array that will hold the series data my $series1 = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 52,74,52,82,14 ] ); my $series2 = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 34,67,89,45,67 ] ); # add the array of series data to the dataset my $dataset = Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet->new( series => [ $series1, $series2 ] ); $chart->add_to_datasets($dataset); $chart->write_output('chart.png'); Simple chart with multiple data sources and custom colors use Chart::Clicker; use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series; use Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet; # some new modules, these are only needed if you want to monkey with color changing use Graphics::Color::RGB; use Chart::Clicker::Drawing::ColorAllocator; # build the color allocator my $ca = Chart::Clicker::Drawing::ColorAllocator->new; # this hash is simply here to make things readable and cleaner, you can always call G::C::R inline my $red = Graphics::Color::RGB->new({ red => .75, green => 0, blue => 0, alpha => .8 }); my $green = Graphics::Color::RGB->new({ red => 0,green => .75, blue=> 0, alpha=> .8 }); my $blue = Graphics::Color::RGB->new({ red => 0, green => 0, blue => .75, alpha => .8 }), my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new; # Create an empty dataset that we can add to my $dataset = Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet->new; $dataset->add_to_series(Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 52,74,52,82,14 ] )); # add a color - note that the order of colors and the order of the # series must match, the first series will use the first color and so on # see contexts and axes for alternate ways of doing this $ca->add_to_colors($blue); $dataset->add_to_series(Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 34,67,89,45,67 ] )); # add a second color $ca->add_to_colors($red); $dataset->add_to_series(Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 11,22,33,44,55 ] )); # add a third color $ca->add_to_colors($green); $chart->add_to_datasets($dataset); # assign the color allocator to the chart $chart->color_allocator($ca); $chart->write_output('chart.png'); Example 4 : Simple chart with a different render type use Chart::Clicker; use Chart::Clicker::Data::Series; use Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet; # add in the module of the renerer(s) you want to use use Chart::Clicker::Renderer::Area; my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new; my $series = Chart::Clicker::Data::Series->new( keys => [ 1,2,3,4,5 ], values => [ 52,74,52,82,14 ] ); my $dataset = Chart::Clicker::Data::DataSet->new( series => [ $series ] ); $chart->add_to_datasets($dataset); # build the renderer to use my $renderer = Chart::Clicker::Renderer::Area->new( opacity => .75, ); # assign the renderer to the default context $chart->set_renderer($renderer); $chart->write_output('chart.png'); Example 5 : Width and Height my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new(width => 1024, height => 768); Example 6 : PDF (or SVG or PS) my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new(format => 'pdf'); # Create the rest of your chart normally $chart->write_output('chart.pdf'); Example 7 : Hide the Legend and X-Axis my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new; # hide the legend $chart->legend->visible(0); # hide the X-Axis $chart->get_context('default')->domain_axis->hidden(1); Example 8 : Change the display format of the Y-Axis my $chart = Chart::Clicker->new; # a sprintf format to have 3 decimal places showing on the Y-Axis $chart->get_context('default')->range_axis->format('%.3f'); DISCLAIMER
This is a work in progress. If you find errors or would like to make contributions, drop me a line! AUTHOR
Cory G Watson <gphat@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Cold Hard Code, LLC. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-22 Chart::Clicker::Tutorial(3pm)