Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Hitachi arrays to HP-UX 11.11 Post 302342945 by vbe on Tuesday 11th of August 2009 06:00:18 AM
Old 08-11-2009
If the SAN config is correct, yo have nothing to do but ioscan to discover the new disks...

All the best

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris & Hitachi identify

Hello, Is there anyway to tell which set of Hitachi array the disks belong to? I'm remotely located so I cannot do the physical check. The possible Hitachi arrays are: AMS1000 and 9570 This is what I see on the format: 2. c2t50060E800475EA02d1 <HITACHI-OPEN-V*9-SUN-5007 cyl 65533 alt 2... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiem
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arrays

Dear all, How can i unset arrays. I mean all the subscripts including the array after using them. Could you direct me to some links of array memory handling in the korn shell. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
2 Replies

3. Web Development

PHP arrays in arrays

PHP question... I have an SQL query that's pulled back user IDs as a set of columns. Rather than IDs, I want to use their names. So I have an array of columns $col with values 1,7,3,12 etc and I've got an array $person with values "Fred", "Bert", "Tom" etc So what I want to do is display the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Hitachi Airis Mate 2007, Unix 5.0

Hello everyone! Today we have a problem and decided to ask people on this forum maybe someone can help. At our medical center we have an Hitachi Airis Mate MRI system, yom 2007 with Unix OS (don't know exactly the version). As usually, in the morning we started up the system normally and it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmdp
1 Replies

5. AIX

Aix and Storage Hitachi

Hello everyone I would like to hear your opinions about Aix 6.1 and Aix 5.3 with Storage Hitachi the model is USP VM. We buy it and I want to know day to day task with this storage and Aix. Thanks for your comments. Best wishes for this 2010 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

6. Programming

question about int arrays and file pointer arrays

if i declare both but don't input any variables what values will the int array and file pointer array have on default, and if i want to reset any of the elements of both arrays to default, should i just set it to 0 or NULL or what? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omega666
1 Replies

7. Hardware

Hitachi HD issues

I have an adapter that can read ide and sata HD's. When the drive is good it lights up green and when its bad it lights up red. I have used the adapter already to read about 10 other HD's with no problem. When I got to the hitachi HD it lights up green but I can't see what is on it or even format.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Hitachi Device Manager Agent for HPUX

Hi there, i am looking to download the Device manager agent for HPUX 11.31. Where we can find it. I've tried on google and Hitachi web sites and spent several hours, i just couldn't find anything at all. Please help. Thank you very much! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using arrays?

I have never used arrays before but I have a script like this: var1=$(for i in $(cat /tmp/jobs.021013);do $LIST -job $i -all | perl -ne 'print /.*(\bInfo.bptm\(pid=\d{3,5}).*/' | tr -d "(Info=regpid" | tr -d ')'; $LIST -job $i -all | cut -f7 -d','| sed -e "s/^\(*\)\(*\)\(*\)\(.*\)/\1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
2 Replies

10. Hardware

Hitachi SATA hard disk drive password locked

Hi everyone (see attachments) I bought an HP Elitebook 8460p on eBay and it came with a password-locked Hitachi hard drive which I was told is the original hard drive. I don't know the password for the drive and running the diagnostics tools I see the hard drive is healthy. I tried booting... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
9 Replies
hook_t(9S)						    Data Structures for Drivers 						hook_t(9S)

NAME
hook_t - callback structure for subscribing to netinfo events SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/hook.h> INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). DESCRIPTION
The hook_t data structure defines a callback that is to be inserted into a networking event. This data structure must be allocated with a call to hook_alloc() and released with a call to hook_free(). STRUCTURE MEMBERS
hook_func_t h_func; /* callback function to invoke */ char *h_name; /* unique name given to the hook */ int h_flags; hook_hint_t h_hint; /* insertion hint type */ uintptr_t h_hintvalue; /* used with h_hint */ void *h_arg; /* value to pass into h_func */ typedef int (*hook_func_t)(net_event_t token, hook_data_t info, void *); HINT TYPES Hook hints are hints that are used at the time of insertion and are not rules that enforce where a hook lives for its entire lifetime on an event. The valid values for the h_hint field are: HH_NONE Insert the hook wherever convenient. HH_FIRST Place the hook first on the list of hooks. HH_LAST Place the hook last on the list of hooks. HH_BEFORE Place the hook before another hook on the list of hooks. The value in h_hintvalue must be a pointer to the name of another hook. HH_AFTER Place the hook after another hook on the list of hooks. The value in h_hintvalue must be a pointer to the name of another hook. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
netinfo(9F) SunOS 5.11 1 May 2008 hook_t(9S)