Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX installation of 5.2 on iBM p series system Post 302342547 by zaxxon on Monday 10th of August 2009 07:35:51 AM
Old 08-10-2009
Very easy to find, search a bit yourself there:

pSeries and AIX Information Center

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Ibm Mq Series

hi everybody, My name is Raj i work in GE Global Software Solutions As Siebel Analyst. Can any one help in writing the code in Ansi C on HP-Unix platform to get data from IBM MQ-Series Server. IBM MQ-series client will be installed on the client machine which is on WIN NT platform. And MQ-series... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: garimella
2 Replies

2. AIX

FTP Speed Problem on IBM P-Series equiped with AIX 5.2

Hi, We have IBM P-Series servers (P690, P650) equiped with AIX 5.2. Further we have 10/100 MB ethernet cards in P650 and 10/100/1000 MB ethernet cards in P690 servers. Servers are on a LAN connected with Cisco 3750 catalyst switch. FTP from one server to another is very slow,,,even 3-4 MB... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aqeelcu@hotmail
3 Replies

3. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Installation of IBM Cognos 8 BI on Sun solaris operating system

Hi All, I am newbie to Sun solaris operating system. I am trying to install IBM Cognos 8 on it. However it can't execute the installation path when i insert to CD when i double click it. Anyone have any idea on installing it? or any documentation for me to view? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lkyow
0 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 5.2 installation on 'IBM system p5 type 9110-51A'

Hi All, I am new to AIX, not completly though.. I got a task to install AIX 5.2 on 'IBM system p5 type 9110-51A' server. I tried few things, but i am not able to get to the console of this server to proceed with the installation. I have installed AIX 6.1 earlier, but those servers can be plugged... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nd007
4 Replies

6. AIX

IBM System Director Installation

Anyone has installed IBM System Director? May I have the procedures manual or any experiences can be shared? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies

7. AIX

How to Login Bios Server IBM p series?

Hii guys, I have IBM server power series, how to login BIOS at server IBM Power7 750, 730, 720, 520 and 550 ? and if I will new Install AIX, How I config " First Boot DVD" ?? I use command " # mount -V cdrfs -o ro /dev/cd0 /mnt " ( not work after reboot system). I need your help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: williamen
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running q-shell commands( on IBM-i Series) from cygwin terminal (on windows)

I have cygwin installed on windows server and when I do echo $SHELL the output is /bin/bash I have created a ssh tunnel from this windows server through cygwin to ibm -i series which is running Q-shell. I am trying to invoke a utility wsadmin (used for scripting) on ibm-i from the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaurav99
12 Replies

9. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

IBM ServeRAID M5100 Series

Hi, Is it possible to check progress when replace a faulty disk without reboot server? OS is RHEL 5. Please advice. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mzainal
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)