Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Approved Posts
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Approved Posts Post 302342314 by cezar.elnazli on Saturday 8th of August 2009 05:17:10 PM
Old 08-08-2009
Yes, but you are a mod, and are online. Don't you have the rights to moderate posts, or what? I see you're part of the forum staff.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

old posts

this thread, while intended to help address a possible glitch with the bb software, prompted me to take a look at the easliest posts here at unix.com while doing that i found this thread. the post there by neo is fun to read :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

there is a link to see the new posts. but this give only new posts posted today. if i want to see the yesterdays post or all the posts in the posted order(new posts first and so on).. wat should i do?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to get approved to post

I have tried to answer several posts, but my posts are being held for a moderator to approve. What needs to happen before I am able to post without moderator approval? Thanks, Craig (csharp2a) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csharp2a
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

10 posts

Hey Scott, what's going on? I still can't post. After you sent me private message I can't reply to it. It says I have to have 10 posts to reply. And what do you mean why I need 10 posts - I needed 10 posts to ask a question. From the beginning: 1. I registered to ask a question. 2. I activated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
3 Replies
CAS(1)								  aMule utilities							    CAS(1)

NAME
cas - c aMule statistics SYNOPSIS
cas [-o] [-p] [-c <path>] cas [-h] DESCRIPTION
cas is a program for displaying the contents of your aMule online signature file to console (in a human readable form). For this to work, you must enable the "Online Signature" option in aMule's preferences. [ -o, --picture, -P ] Writes the online signature picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to. [ -p, --html, -H ] HTML page with stats and picture. You can optionally append =<PATH> to this option, to specify the location it should be written to. [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ] Read config from <path> instead of home [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. Without any options, it prints online signature data to stdout. cas was written by Pedro de Oliveira <falso@rdk.homeip.net> FILES
~/.aMule/casrc stat.png tmp.html REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1), wxcas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> cas v0.8 November 2011 CAS(1)