Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Approved Posts
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Approved Posts Post 302342309 by cezar.elnazli on Saturday 8th of August 2009 04:54:02 PM
Old 08-08-2009
Approved Posts

How long does it take for someone in the staff to approve a new thread, and how do I know if the thread has been approved/disapproved? I've made one which does include URLs. And if this one is approved, are the further ones going to be approved automatically?

I've searched for it, nothing came up.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

old posts

this thread, while intended to help address a possible glitch with the bb software, prompted me to take a look at the easliest posts here at unix.com while doing that i found this thread. the post there by neo is fun to read :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

there is a link to see the new posts. but this give only new posts posted today. if i want to see the yesterdays post or all the posts in the posted order(new posts first and so on).. wat should i do?.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to get approved to post

I have tried to answer several posts, but my posts are being held for a moderator to approve. What needs to happen before I am able to post without moderator approval? Thanks, Craig (csharp2a) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csharp2a
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

10 posts

Hey Scott, what's going on? I still can't post. After you sent me private message I can't reply to it. It says I have to have 10 posts to reply. And what do you mean why I need 10 posts - I needed 10 posts to ask a question. From the beginning: 1. I registered to ask a question. 2. I activated... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
3 Replies
XkbSARedirectSetVModsMask(3)					   XKB FUNCTIONS				      XkbSARedirectSetVModsMask(3)

NAME
XkbSARedirectSetVModsMask - Sets the vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields of act from vm SYNOPSIS
void XkbSARedirectSetVModsMask (XkbRedirectKeyAction act, unsigned int vm); ARGUMENTS
- act action in which to set vmods - vm new value for virtual modifier mask DESCRIPTION
Actions associated with the XkbRedirectKeyAction structure generate KeyPress and KeyRelease events containing a keycode different from the key that was pressed or released. The type field for the XkbRedirectKeyAction structure should always be XkbSA_RedirectKey. Key presses cause a KeyPress event for the key specified by the new_key field instead of the actual key. The state reported in this event reports the current effective modifiers changed as follows: any real modifiers selected by the mods_mask field are set to corresponding values from the mods field. Any real modifiers bound to the virtual modifiers specified by the vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields are either set or cleared, depending on the correspond- ing values in the vmods0 and vmods1 fields. If the real and virtual modifier definitions specify conflicting values for a single modifier, the real modifier definition has priority. Key releases cause a KeyRelease event for the key specified by the new_key field instead of the actual key. The state for this event con- sists of the effective keyboard modifiers at the time of the release, changed as described previously. The XkbSA_RedirectKey action normally redirects to another key on the same device as the key that caused the event, unless that device does not belong to the input extension KeyClass, in which case this action causes an event on the core keyboard device. (The input extension categorizes devices by breaking them into classes. Keyboards, and other input devices with keys, are classified as KeyClass devices by the input extension.) The vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields actually represent one vmods_mask value. Xkb provides macros to convert between the two formats. XkbSARedirectSetVModsMask sets the vmods_mask0 and vmods_mask1 fields of act from vm. STRUCTURES
typedef struct_XkbRedirectKeyAction { unsigned char type; /* XkbSA_RedirectKey */ unsigned char new_key; /* keycode to be put in event */ unsigned char mods_mask; /* mask of real mods to be reset */ unsigned char mods; /* mask of real mods to take values from */ unsigned char vmods_mask0; /* first half of mask of virtual mods to be reset */ unsigned char vmods_mask1; /* other half of mask of virtual mods to be reset */ unsigned char vmods0; /* first half of mask of virtual mods to take values from */ unsigned char vmods1; /* other half of mask of virtual mods to take values from */ } XkbRedirectKeyAction; X Version 11 libX11 1.3.2 XkbSARedirectSetVModsMask(3)