Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sun server connection
Operating Systems Solaris sun server connection Post 302341898 by incredible on Thursday 6th of August 2009 11:58:15 PM
Old 08-07-2009
insert the installation cd/dvd into the drive,poweron the system, from the ok> prompt, type "boot cdrom". There you go thru the installation process. Gd luck!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connection of SUN to internet and to PC

Hi, 1)If someone could help me out that how could i connect to internet. Below is the system specification, and i have dial up connection. Sun UltraSPARC-IIi 270MHz processor 256 MB memory 8.4 GB HDD 100/10BaseT Ethernet CD-ROM drive 3.5" Floppy drive 2)Also, how to connect Sun to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: younics
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Usb to serial connection to Sun Enterprice 450

Hi all, I must connect my PC (Windows 2000) to Sun Enterprise 450 (4 X UltraSPARC-II 400Mhz) for Solaris 10 Installation. My PC doesn't have a serial port therefore I must use USB port. How can I connect USB port of my PC to the serial port (DB 25) of Sun 450? Will be there any problems with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Serial Connection sun blade 100 to pc

Hi, If someone please help as my efforts been exhausted in connecting my sun blade 100 serial to my pc. I am using null modem with DB9(female) in sun blade and DB9(female, using gender change) in pc. I am trying both hyper/putty 9600 8 N 1 configurations. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younics
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Please help me.. connection failed between OpenSSH-3.8.1 to Sun SSH-1.1

hi All, We tried to establish a connection from OpenSSH3.8.1 running on Windows Box to SunSSH-1.1 running on Solaris 10. Please see the debug statements. C:\Documents and Settings\sadmin\.ssh>ssh sadmin@10.4.3.8 -v -v -v OpenSSH_3.8.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004 debug1: Reading... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venusunil
2 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Ssh connection from Sun OS to Linux server

Hello, I ahve written a shell script which is doing ssh from UNIX Sun Os to multiple Linux servers one by one using loop. but after first iteration the script is getting exit. Rather it should connect to other linux server as well one by one. Please refer belwo code. #!/bin/ksh #set -x... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skhichi
2 Replies
Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)

NAME
SNMP::Info::Layer3::Sun - SNMP Interface to L3 Sun Solaris AUTHOR
begemot SYNOPSIS
# Let SNMP::Info determine the correct subclass for you. my $sun = new SNMP::Info( AutoSpecify => 1, Debug => 1, DestHost => 'mysunrouter', Community => 'public', Version => 1 ) or die "Can't connect to DestHost. "; my $class = $sun->class(); print "SNMP::Info determined this device to fall under subclass : $class "; DESCRIPTION
Subclass for Generic Sun Routers running SunOS Inherited Classes SNMP::Info::Layer3 Required MIBs Inherited Classes' MIBs See "Required MIBs" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for its own MIB requirements. GLOBALS
These are methods that return scalar value from SNMP $sun->vendor() Returns 'sun' $sun->os() Returns 'sun' $sun->os_ver() Returns the software version extracted from message of the day. $sun->model() Returns 'Solaris Router' $sun->serial() Returns serial number Globals imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "GLOBALS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. TABLE METHODS
These are methods that return tables of information in the form of a reference to a hash. Overrides $sun->i_ignore() Returns reference to hash. Increments value of IID if port is to be ignored. Ignores loopback Table Methods imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "TABLE METHODS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)