Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Running Installp in debug mode Post 302341763 by balaji_prk on Thursday 6th of August 2009 02:19:26 PM
Old 08-06-2009
I was able to fix this isse.

This was a library path issue. The ssl librarie (libcrypto.a) path was not defined. I added this to the LIBPATH and installation worked..

Thanks for helping

Bala

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

“Ostream” object is not printing message on HP-UNIX for debug mode

The following C++ code segment is not working in debug mode build on HP-UNIX machine. It is not printing "Hello World" message on the screen. While it is working fine in release mode build. ============================================== class KLogStreamBuf : public streambuf { public:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: heena
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

run in debug mode

Hi, I have a question on my korn shell script. When I run without debugging turned on, I can't get the correct result. If I turn on the debug mode, like sh -x myprogram, it will give me the correct result. Can someone tell me what is going on here? Thanks, :rolleyes: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Debug mode

When I run a lengthy script in debug mode i need to capture all the steps which are executed. e.g ksh -x script.ksh + test -f /proc/mounts + /bin/ls -l /proc/21326/exe + is=ksh + test ksh = ksh + test -s /etc/ksh.kshrc + . /etc/ksh.kshrc + trap 1 2 3 + who am i + awk {print $1} +... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

ehternet in debug mode

I have a little dell running redhat server. it's getting ethernet traffic to console and /var/log/messages (up 60Mb) i can't seem to find where to turn it off! any help would be greatly appreciated. here's syslog: here's a snip from the log: Sep 28 21:34:08 zgarch_serv kernel: IN=eth0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: toferloafer
2 Replies

5. Programming

Compile a proc/c++ file in debug mode.

Hi, I'm using the following commands to execute a proc file, but I'm unable to debug the program. What modifications do I need to make in the command options to debug the program created. I have a proc1.pc file, using the following three steps to generate the proc1 exe. After the proc1 exe... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ehari
2 Replies

6. Programming

Is there any possibility of running the PHP script in a debug mode ?

Is there any possibility of running the PHP script in a debug mode ? If so, do i have to download any package? Any free downloads available? Can anyone please guide me through? Am a newbie in PHP scripting. Thanks in Advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Debug script already running

Hello, is it possible to debug a script that is already running "on-demand"? Somehow a command like "set -x" but once you've executed the script. And another one to disable debugging? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logging perl and shell debug mode.

I have a shell program which calls a perl program. I am running the shell program with command; $ ksh -x <prog_name> Inside the shell program, I am calling perl with warnings. I want to capture the entire output as it comes on screen. The command I tried is: $ ksh -x... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
1 Replies
SSL_get_ciphers(3)						      OpenSSL							SSL_get_ciphers(3)

NAME
SSL_get_ciphers, SSL_get_cipher_list - get list of available SSL_CIPHERs LIBRARY
libcrypto, -lcrypto SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> STACK_OF(SSL_CIPHER) *SSL_get_ciphers(const SSL *ssl); const char *SSL_get_cipher_list(const SSL *ssl, int priority); DESCRIPTION
SSL_get_ciphers() returns the stack of available SSL_CIPHERs for ssl, sorted by preference. If ssl is NULL or no ciphers are available, NULL is returned. SSL_get_cipher_list() returns a pointer to the name of the SSL_CIPHER listed for ssl with priority. If ssl is NULL, no ciphers are available, or there are less ciphers than priority available, NULL is returned. NOTES
The details of the ciphers obtained by SSL_get_ciphers() can be obtained using the SSL_CIPHER_get_name(3) family of functions. Call SSL_get_cipher_list() with priority starting from 0 to obtain the sorted list of available ciphers, until NULL is returned. RETURN VALUES
See DESCRIPTION SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(3), SSL_CIPHER_get_name(3) 1.0.1i 2009-07-20 SSL_get_ciphers(3)