Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Cannot access Apache web server from Wan side, only Lan side. Post 302341379 by Adrnalnrsh on Wednesday 5th of August 2009 07:07:30 PM
Old 08-05-2009
Is this on a home network?

Your webserver have a public IP?

Is port 80 Nat'd through your firewall?

Is your ISP blocking port 80 traffic?

All things to consider!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having a Unix system installed side to side with Windows?

Atm i have Windows 98. Can i install a Unix system like Redhat on my computer, and on boot choose which one to go to? Like i can with Win95 & 98... Please help me. I dont know alot about unix so im still learning. I just know its better than Win for the internet and it doesnt crash. :) (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pcslider
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to print two sql query outputs side by side in excel

Hi, I have to sql queries like select sno,sname from temptable; select deptno,dname from depttable; In excel i want to specify the column number to which my output should be displayed. please help me in this... thanks in advance... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasee
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to place selected columns from a group of files side by side in a new file

Hi Everyone, I need a shell/perl script to bring selected columns from all the files located in a directory and place them in a new file side by side. File1: a b c d 2 3 4 5 f g h i .......... File2: I II III IV w x y z .............. and so on many files are there...... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ks_reddy
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Merge / combine / join / paste 2 text files side-by-side

I have 2 text files, both have one simple, single column. The 2 files might be the same length, or might not, and if not, it's unknown which one would be longer. For this example, file1 is longer: ---file1 Joe Bob Mary Sally Fred Elmer David ---file2 Tomato House Car... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cajunfries
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Paste two file side by side together based on specific pattern match problem

Input file_1: P78811 P40108 O17861 Q6NTW1 P40986 Q6PBK1 P38264 Q6PBK1 Q9CZ49 Q1GZI0 Input file_2: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable

hi, how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable which needs to be connected to one console server having rj11 on its side and db 9 female on other end.i.e. on switch side,console cable has rj45 and db 9 pin female connector on other side of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

printing 3 files side by side based on similar values in rows

Hi I'm trying to compare 3 or more files based on similar values and outputting them into 3 columns. For example: file1 ABC DEF GHI file2 DEF DER file3 ABC DER The output should come out like this file1 file2 file3 ABC ABC (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerofire123
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK to merge multiple files side by side

I have about 100s of files of type text in a known directory. I want to merge all files side by side. Number of lines in all the files will remain same. For example file1 contains cat dog File 2 contains rat mat Output file should be cat rat dog mat Using awk I was able to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanthrajgowda
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run 2 python scripts at the same time side by side on the same line?

Could I run 2 python scripts at the same time side by side output on the same line in this same format but with scripts? from itertools import izip_longest with open("file1") as textfile1, open("file2") as textfile2: for x, y in izip_longest(textfile1, textfile2, fillvalue=""): x =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigvito19
4 Replies
EVENTLISTENER(3)							 1							  EVENTLISTENER(3)

The EventListener class

INTRODUCTION
Represents a connection listener. CLASS SYNOPSIS
EventListener final EventListener Constants o const integer$EventListener::OPT_LEAVE_SOCKETS_BLOCKING1 o const integer$EventListener::OPT_CLOSE_ON_FREE2 o const integer$EventListener::OPT_CLOSE_ON_EXEC4 o const integer$EventListener::OPT_REUSEABLE8 o const integer$EventListener::OPT_THREADSAFE16 Properties o publicreadonly int$fd Methods o public EventListener::__construct (EventBase $base, callable $cb, mixed $data, int $flags, int $backlog, mixed $target) o public bool EventListener::disable (void ) o public bool EventListener::enable (void ) o public void EventListener::getBase (void ) o publicstatic bool EventListener::getSocketName (string &$address, [mixed &$port]) o public void EventListener::setCallback NULL (callable $cb, [mixed $arg]) o public void EventListener::setErrorCallback (string $cb) PROPERTIES
o $fd - Numeric file descriptor of the underlying socket. (Added in event-1.6.0 .) PREDEFINED CONSTANTS
o EventListener::OPT_LEAVE_SOCKETS_BLOCKING - By default Libevent turns underlying file descriptors, or sockets, to non-blocking mode. This flag tells to leave them non-blocking. o EventListener::OPT_CLOSE_ON_FREE - If this option is set, the connection listener closes its underlying socket when the EventLis- tener object is freed. o EventListener::OPT_CLOSE_ON_EXEC - If this option is set, the connection listener sets the close-on-exec flag on the underlying listener socket. See platform documentation for fcntl and FD_CLOEXEC for more information. o EventListener::OPT_REUSEABLE - By default on some platforms, once a listener socket is closed, no other socket can bind to the same port until a while has passed. Setting this option makes Libevent mark the socket as reusable, so that once it is closed, another socket can be opened to listen on the same port. o EventListener::OPT_THREADSAFE - Allocate locks for the listener, so that it's safe to use it from multiple threads. PHP Documentation Group EVENTLISTENER(3)