Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: hi
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? hi Post 302341041 by ramsuresh on Wednesday 5th of August 2009 03:09:11 AM
Old 08-05-2009
hi

Hi, I am very new to Unix..currently working in a call center. I am going through Unix....and want to know what is the career path. What are the different option I have to choose.As a fresher what will be my job profile.......

DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)

NAME
DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix - Convert DateTimes to/from Unix epoch seconds SYNOPSIS
use DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix; my $dt = DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->parse_datetime( 1051488000 ); # 2003-04-28T00:00:00 DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->format_datetime($dt); # 1051488000 my $formatter = DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->new(); my $dt2 = $formatter->parse_datetime( 1051488000 ); $formatter->format_datetime($dt2); DESCRIPTION
This module can convert a DateTime object (or any object that can be converted to a DateTime object) to the number of seconds since the Unix epoch. METHODS
Most of the methods are the same as those in DateTime::Format::Epoch. The only difference is the constructor. o new() Constructor of the formatter/parser object. It has no parameters. SUPPORT
Support for this module is provided via the datetime@perl.org email list. See http://lists.perl.org/ for more details. AUTHOR
Eugene van der Pijll <pijll@gmx.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2003 Eugene van der Pijll. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
DateTime datetime@perl.org mailing list perl v5.10.1 2007-12-03 DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)