Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ar: 0707-126
Operating Systems AIX ar: 0707-126 Post 302340811 by zxmaus on Tuesday 4th of August 2009 11:15:39 AM
Old 08-04-2009
Hi,

since we don't know what system you have, what you're going to do or anything else, it's a bit hard to assist you here ?

Rgds
zxmaus

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Exit Status 126 - how to get rid of it

Hi All, I have a small application hosted on apache-tomcat 5. Basically its a html page which in turn calls a perl script residing on unix server. Through this perl script i am calling a shell script using system command , like system('scriptname.sh',arg1,arg2,arg3); Now in the script... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: glamo_2312
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP return Error Code 126

Hi, We are getting the following error code while connection remote server using sftp command. sftp user@serrver Warning: child process (/opt/ssh2/bin/ssh2) exited with code 126. pls Advise. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: koti_rama
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Web Hack Attempt from whois 209.126.68.6

Anyone care to take a stab at decoding this hack attempt on a web server. From the error logs: $ cat error.log (36)File name too long: AH00036: access to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
CREATE_MAKEFILES()														CREATE_MAKEFILES()

NAME
create_makefiles - Recreates all Makefiles beneath a directory SYNOPSIS
create_makefiles [dir] DESCRIPTION
create_makefiles recreates all Makefiles in dir and its (recursed) subdirectories from the corresponding Makefile.am templates. This script must be run from the toplevel directory (the one containing configure). This script saves time compared to re-running configure completely. If the source directory is different from the build directory (see the environment variables below), it will be assumed that each Makefile.am and Makefile.in belongs beneath the source directory and that each Makefile belongs beneath the build directory. This utility is part of the KDE Software Development Kit. ENVIRONMENT
One of the following variables (but not both) should be set if the source directory is different from the build directory. If the build directory is simply a subdirectory of the source directory, the simpler variable OBJ_SUBDIR should be used. OBJ_SUBJDIR Indicates that the build directory is in the given subdirectory of the source directory. For instance, if the source directory is kdesdk and the build directory is kdesdk/obj-i386-linux, then OBJ_SUBDIR should be set to obj-i386-linux. OBJ_REPLACEMENT A sed expression that is used to transform the source directory into the build directory. For instance, if the source directory is kdesdk/obj-i386-linux, then OBJ_REPLACEMENT should be set to s#kdesdk#kdesdk-obj#. SEE ALSO
create_makefile(1) make(2) AUTHORS
create_makefiles was written by David Faure<faure@kde.org>. This manual page was prepared by Ben Burton<bab@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). CREATE_MAKEFILES()